• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Anybody had an email yet?

I know loads who haven’t yet had their tickets but loads have according to Twitter. I only had my confirmation at 4 so hopefully I’ll get mine tomorrow.

SwanGirl said:
I know loads who haven’t yet had their tickets but loads have according to Twitter. I only had my confirmation at 4 so hopefully I’ll get mine tomorrow.

Now here is a blast from the past. Welcome home :lol:

SwanGirl said:
Haha it’s been too long!

Glad to be back 😂

Always a pleasure to welcome back any poster from the JackArmy.net days!

I remember you.. spoke a few times at away games, think you travelled with your fella

Or was it Hayley ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

PSumbler said:
Has anyone who was successful not had their tickets to print yet?

Received mine at 2.30 this morning and I had an email from club 11.30am on 19th in the first round saying I was in, obviously getting to the older folk last Phil😂

Pacemaker said:
PSumbler said:
Has anyone who was successful not had their tickets to print yet?

Received mine at 2.30 this morning and I had an email from club 11.30am on 19th in the first round saying I was in, obviously getting to the older folk last Phil😂

Makes me a spring chicken - mine arrived at 1am :lol:

SwanGirl said:
Haha it’s been too long!

Glad to be back 😂
Ringwood Jack said:
I remember you.. spoke a few times at away games, think you travelled with your fella

Or was it Hayley ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes that’s me 😂

Hi guys,new to the forum,been following the swans since 1964,my sister swans mad has got a ticket for Saturday.She is over the moon,and will be in the railway early lol,fingers crossed for a win.

PSumbler said:
Pacemaker said:

BTW your thoughts about having to be same household were not correct - mine were from two different households not related. Got tickets printed fine, but sitting a few seats apart ?

Two emails asking if I’d received the ticket from Ticketmaster and to let the club know if I hadn't
They were aiming tl get all first ballot tickets out by 7 tonight.
Got mine 1/4 to from 2nd ballot.

STID2017 said:
PSumbler said:

BTW your thoughts about having to be same household were not correct - mine were from two different households not related. Got tickets printed fine, but sitting a few seats apart ?

I was never any good at theory :lol:

Heard a couple of stories of people getting tickets in the ballot even though they never entered the ballot, not sure what to make of that :lol:

PSumbler said:
STID2017 said:

I was never any good at theory :lol:

Heard a couple of stories of people getting tickets in the ballot even though they never entered the ballot, not sure what to make of that :lol:

Seems unlikely unless they didn't have enough takers which seems unlikely ?
What seat did you get. Mine is normally next to you, Y row, but got I in the Lower. Would have preferred my seat obviously but happy to be going

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back