• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Newport County vs Swansea City League Cup Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the most incompetent refereeing display I've seen in a long time.

Itchysphincter said:
MrSwerve said:
Essentially a pre-season friendly, innit. Players probably won't be up for this (not saying they shouldn't be, mind). Won't read too much into this.

You should read plenty in to it.

Meh. We are playing utterly crap and should turn these over but there's no need to panic just yet ffs. The knives are out already.

Newport have been pretty adept at giving stronger sides a good game in cup matches over the last few years.

If we're still playing like this and have lost the first 3 games, then I'll read more into it.

Complacency is rife throughout players and fans by the sounds of it.

We're no t just losing - it's years since we've been this bad.

Commentators are suggesting we should bring Dan Yanda on.

Swanjaxs said:
Blackpooljack said:
Is it just me or is the stream utter gash stop/start repeating/slowing etc, flicked over to the scum game and that stream is perfect

If your using iptv thats the risk you take, streaming fine for me on official SwansTV
I thought it was my internet as the other streams are not great but the swans stream is particularly bad

Geoff thom said:
Knives will deffo be out and deserved this is shocking

Suspect we’ll get the usual Cooper bollox of early/pre season, limited options, pitch bumpy etc etc

Look at how badly other championship teams are doing today.

It's almost as if the teams with a longer rest and more time to prepare are sharper and more up for it.

lidojack said:
Look at how badly other championship teams are doing today.

It's almost as if the teams with a longer rest and more time to prepare are sharper and more up for it.

Get outta here with that common sense. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members