• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Match Thread | Season 2023/24 l Leicester City vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

I mean it wasn't terrible.

We're up against a premier league and have put together some decent passages of play.

Patience needed.

We’ve got nothing in the middle of the pitch linking Grimes/Fulton to Yates. No option there at all. It’s presumably the plan to overload the wings, but the lack of anything central is one reason we normally end up retreating when we get near the final third. Makes us quite predictable.
Watch Klopball. And think again.

They simply ping off the middle pivot, and get it out wide and forward.

I'm hoping it's what Luke is striving for - the antithesis of Martinwang's congested middle to retain possession and his % Stats, wang.

Watching the highlights at half time, again that goal doesn't happen if Wood learns to hold his f*cking position.

An exciting new chapter unfolds as Ronnie wins us a freekick....

Ronald does his full back for pace with his first touch - I love him already

I'm convinced that Ronald will be spoken about on niche football podcasts as a cult hero in a few years, I just can't decide if it'll be because he's amazing or toss

First 60 seconds and Ronald shows more value for a place than Ashby did.

Watch Klopball. And think again.

They simply ping off the middle pivot, and get it out wide and forward.

I'm hoping it's what Luke is striving for - the antithesis of Martinwang's congested middle to retain possession and his % Stats, wang.
We don’t do that though, which is my point. We’ve a double pivot, both of which often look to recycle back to the defence because the passing lines out wide are easy to close off and there’s no other option. It works when we’re quicker back to front and there’s more space - that’s the Liverpool model, but we don’t play that quickly.

Trying to work out if this is serious or tongue in cheek.
Symbiosis implies that both sides benefit, I rarely see what Fulton offers to Grimes, the midfield or the side in general when he is paired like this with Grimes.
Don't bite ...

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back