• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Match Thread | Season 2023/24 l Leicester City vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

Williams wants three at the back, maybe when Wood is named on the team sheet me means he is just hammering a wooden post into the turf?

In all seriousness though he wants three at the back and currently has three fit centre halves with one just returning to the bench
You can't play 3 at the back unless you have players to play it (and in midfield). Otherwise it is just brain dead. We don't have the players to play it when everyone is fit! We know it. We've tried it repeatedly. It doesn't work, repeatedly.

Oh well, maybe this time...

Williams wants three at the back, maybe when Wood is named on the team sheet me means he is just hammering a wooden post into the turf?

In all seriousness though he wants three at the back and currently has three fit centre halves with one just returning to the bench
By my count he's got three centre halves on the bench.

Grimes Fulton really needs to be binned bit we look so depleted can't see many other options. If we play with WB's they need to track back. Personally with this squad playing a 4 at the back looks more solid. 3-0 sadly tonight.

I'm surprised Patino is still with us to be honest, if he can't get a game ahead of Fulton then he'd be better off playing with the Arsenal stiffs

I'm surprised Patino is still with us to be honest, if he can't get a game ahead of Fulton then he'd be better off playing with the Arsenal stiffs
I am still of the belief that we have been instructed to minimise his game time during the transfer window to reduce the possibility of injury just in case an offer too good to turn down comes in.

Greetings from a cold and drizzly Costa Blanca North. Looking forward with curiosity to what fresh hell we are going to be subjected to tonight.

Yates misses great chance… Leicester go down the other end and score

Awful defending

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back