• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | The Swans vs QPR | The EFL Championship | Easter Monday

Getting up for the Cardiff game amongst countless games of uninspiring, pedestrian dross is unacceptable, unprofessional and an insult to the support.
I've had about enough of this shower of shit.

Getting up for the Cardiff game amongst countless games of uninspiring, pedestrian dross is unacceptable, unprofessional and an insult to the support.
I've had about enough of this shower of shit.
If it isn't next season we will go down the next. This model only works when you maintain squad quality. We have got steadily worse each season.

We always lose games where neither side really deserve to win. It happens too often with this group of players. It's a mentality deficiency that runs through the entire side.

I wouldn't keep one player in our squad this summer apart from the keeper. Realistically that isn't going to happen, of course. But none of the outfield players make even approaching a compelling case for why they deserve to be at the club long term. The most stale, uninspiring and fundamentally lacking squad we've had since the Nick Cusack era.
Only the keeper and both full backs. The rest can do one quite frankly. Cullen for all the praise he gets has less goals than Yates

Wasting millions on strikers who are not capable at this level, investing hope in 2 crocked CM's along with 2 others limited ability, loan market failures in Ashby, Humphreys, the Arsenal twins and limited availability of Lowe.

The appointment of Duff and the ramblings of Coleman all points to the poor ownership and continuing downward spiral.

The Autoglass 94 squad although not as talented had real grafters that played for the shirt.

Lowe, Tymon, Key, Ronald can stay. Maybe Darling. Its looking grim TBH.

The problem with this club is that we can clear out the dross but they'll be replaced by even worse dross.
The slow and steady decline of the club from the day of the sale continues.

Agreed, we hit the post and the crossbar today.
We haven't utilised balls over the top or mixed up our approach play, combined with 3 or 4 or even sometimes 5 touch football you are going to get very few chances compared to your possession percentage. We haven't looked to isolate wingers vs full backs and are flinging wide deep crosses in when we have no real aerial presence.
We were awful on the ball. As you say, no options other than players standing in the box hoping for a cross to come in. Up against huge CBs and keeper. It’s school boy stuff. God knows what we do on the training pitch.

A clear out is clearly needed, we've suffered enough now, putting a seasons effort into 1 derby game is a definitive insult.

It has been an awful season indeed and I don't remember seeing as few home wins as this having missed 2 for work and holidays.
Today was nowehere near as dire of some of our prior games( a yardstick which reflects the season) sadly and as poor as we were for the first half an hour, with any quality in a striker we should have then finished that game off.
Tymon has been consistently good. In spite of his critics Grimes has a very tough gig with his role in a midfield lacking in any other quality. Without him there things could have been a lot worse.
I was amazed to see Walsh on the pitch but like Joe we can never rely on him being fit.
Paterson has had a reasonable season but looks like a player who doesn't want to get injured before his contract is up now.
Perm anyone from Cullen, Yates, the Ukrainian invisible squad member or Lowe(with him having the most quality) we haven't got a striker to dig us out of a hole or make the most of the rare moment we are on top.
Patino- I have no idea what has happened and Ollie gone backwards.
Darling is ok and whilst I can't stand Wood putting his sole on the ball and waggling his leg around he actually defended well in the first half.
Rushworth probably my player of the season which shows where we are at.

The manager has a very tough summer ahead.

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back