• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | The Swans v The Canaries | EFL Championship

What will the result be against Norwich?

• Swans win

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Norwich win

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jackharris

Staff member
Reaction score
IMG-6300.jpg

IMG-6301.jpg

IMG-6303.jpg

IMG-6335.jpg

IMG-6305.jpg

IMG-6318.jpg

IMG-6317.jpg

IMG-6352.jpg

IMG-6299.jpg

This, for me, is going to be the acid test as to whether the last two matches are a sign of genuine progress, or not.

With all due respect, Sheffield Wednesday are awful and will probably finish bottom, and Millwall (judging by the current table and the noises from their supporters) look to have regressed from last season.

If we beat Norwich then I might start to think Duffball is starting to take shape, because they're a very decent side.

Looking forward to this one.

Andrew - North Hill said:
This, for me, is going to be the acid test as to whether the last two matches are a sign of genuine progress, or not.

With all due respect, Sheffield Wednesday are awful and will probably finish bottom, and Millwall (judging by the current table and the noises from their supporters) look to have regressed from last season.

If we beat Norwich then I might start to think Duffball is starting to take shape, because they're a very decent side.

Couldn't agree more, could have written that for me. Tho we have picked up few injuries and could well be used as an excuse in a presser.
But, if we can put up a show and get something then safe to say at least wer going in right direction. No reason to put in a shitshow...confidence must be on the up??

Millwall had the best defensive record before we played them.

As a side note, what a fckn nonsense asking Norwich fans to travel midweek..leaving before midday and getting home at 4am. No consideration for supporters again.

will you be at the ground to support ?

Been a while since I’ve come down for a game, but after a shit week personally I’ve got a ticket for me and my dad. In the past we’ve parked in the industrial estate above Landore, is this still possible? If not can anyone suggest a place, thanks in advance

Swanseaborn said:
Been a while since I’ve come down for a game, but after a s**t week personally I’ve got a ticket for me and my dad. In the past we’ve parked in the industrial estate above Landore, is this still possible? If not can anyone suggest a place, thanks in advance

We usually just pay a fiver and park by the Penderyn distillery building. You queue a bit to get out but it's easy enough

legoman said:
We usually just pay a fiver and park by the Penderyn distillery building. You queue a bit to get out but it's easy enough

Thank you, appreciate the advice!

Yes, but what difference does that make?

Well by your own admission you don't attend regularly not wanting to put money into our owners pockets so just wondered if you would be there.....rather than base your opinions on a view from the tv

Vetchonian said:
Well by your own admission you don't attend regularly not wanting to put money into our owners pockets so just wondered if you would be there.....rather than base your opinions on a view from the tv

Well thanks for your keen interest in my whereabouts. I don't think it makes any difference whether someone watches a game in the flesh or on TV, tbh. If you can read a game, you can read it from any vantage point. The only difference is the sensory experience, which is neither here nor there really, for most games.

Swanseaborn said:
Been a while since I’ve come down for a game, but after a s**t week personally I’ve got a ticket for me and my dad. In the past we’ve parked in the industrial estate above Landore, is this still possible? If not can anyone suggest a place, thanks in advance

Sorry to hear that buddy, but why add to yer suffering?

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back