• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Leeds United | The EFL Championship

I don't think soton, Leicester, Plymouth, hull and Leeds is a fair yardstick to judge Williams by mind.

Any team other than the top three or four would struggle to get anything out of those games so three points is about right I think (should have been six really if you include us doing everything but scoring against the pasties).

We look a hell of a lot better recently despite shite defensive mistakes and I think we'll be comfortable mid table now come end of season.

Yes ignore my relegation post, j was angry!!

I don't think soton, Leicester, Plymouth, hull and Leeds is a fair yardstick to judge Williams by mind.

Any team other than the top three or four would struggle to get anything out of those games so three points is about right I think (should have been six really if you include us doing everything but scoring against the pasties).

We look a hell of a lot better recently despite shite defensive mistakes and I think we'll be comfortable mid table now come end of season.

Yes ignore my relegation post, j was angry!!

We've really struggled against the best sides in the division and look completely outclassed by them, but that hasn't been the case with the more "normal" sides. We've looked good enough recently against Hull, Plymouth, Birmingham, West Brom, Coventry and Preston, both in terms of results and performances.

Just looking back at our results and from the last 26 games we've lost 10, 7 of those coming against Southampton, Leicester, Leeds and Ipswich. Our away record in particular is actually pretty good against the rest of the division, 5 wins, 4 draws, 0 defeats since September. I guess it just feels worse than it is since they've typically been absolute thrashings.

Fulton showed exactly why he shouldn't be playing the anchorman role. You have to go with runners not just point at them and hope someone else picks them up. Need Grimes back in his best position and Fulton out of the team. Manager making some very naïve mistakes, as we knew to expect I suppose.

PL side against a L1 outfit.

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back