• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Ipswich Town | The EFL Championship

I'm watching with no sound so may have misread the situation, but why wasn't Davis given a second yellow for the blatantly cynical fouls on Ronaldo just before their second goal?

Dominating the middle as per but woeful calamitous Cabungle is costing us yet again, the prat.

The other C-lister Cooper giving nothing other than his usual headless, thoughtless scurrying.

27% more possession but we need Platcheta to properly threaten out wide to leverage our midfield dominance. Good to see Joey getting properly stuck in.

3-2 Swans…..

Should have stuck with Martin and given him a new contract when we had a chance.

Mistake after mistake and it's Mirrored onto the pitch.
Nah, his ego wouldn't let him, he was always offski first chance.

Dominating the middle as per but woeful calamitous Cabungle is costing us yet again, the prat.

The other C-lister Cooper giving nothing other than his usual headless, thoughtless scurrying.

27% more possession but we need Platcheta to properly threaten out wide to leverage our midfield dominance. Good to see Joey getting properly stuck in.

3-2 Swans…..
Dominating the middle again?

You've got to be taking the piss

Much better today with joey there over Fulton but "again"?!

Why bring Fulton on if we're losing? I get that JA probably can't last more than an hour but FFS what's up with Patino? Surely he's the better option when you're behind? I don't get it.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back