• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Cardiff City | The EFL Championship

How the f*ck can you be so sure? Ah you can’t . Idiot
These are called opinions, which can be subjective. I don't have the ability to predict alternative realities with 100% certainties, which is obvious.

Well that was fantastic to watch
Cardiff once again sent back to their "capital city" with their tails firmly between their legs
Five wins in the last six games with each of the five being relatively easy. This could easily have been five or six

What a shame to see arguments breaking out the day after a performance like that. I woke up this morning, went on Swansea Independent to see no more than minor squabbling about whether Grimes should be captain, and decided that finally we can put the Cooper/Martin/Duff wars to bed. Then this…

The fact is, Duff was capable of producing a performance like yesterday’s. I know this because I was there - at Millwall in October. That four-game winning streak is what will ensure we stay in the Championship for another season, just as his failure to keep Grimes and Fulton facing towards the opposition’s goal is why we are in the bottom half of the league now. Who knows what Duff might have done if his predecessor had left him with a winger or two?

Anyway, Duff and Martin are both history. Let’s back Williams and hope that Grimes et al play with the same positivity and energy for the rest of the season and beyond. And that Darling is made captain.

What a beautiful morning it is ladies. Just had a peep on the Anus daily liar and jesus they are bitter beyond. Can almost touch the resentment towards us. Who'd have thought that little us could annoy such a giant.
Jesus wept.

What a shame to see arguments breaking out the day after a performance like that. I woke up this morning, went on Swansea Independent to see no more than minor squabbling about whether Grimes should be captain, and decided that finally we can put the Cooper/Martin/Duff wars to bed. Then this…

The fact is, Duff was capable of producing a performance like yesterday’s. I know this because I was there - at Millwall in October. That four-game winning streak is what will ensure we stay in the Championship for another season, just as his failure to keep Grimes and Fulton facing towards the opposition’s goal is why we are in the bottom half of the league now. Who knows what Duff might have done if his predecessor had left him with a winger or two?

Anyway, Duff and Martin are both history. Let’s back Williams and hope that Grimes et al play with the same positivity and energy for the rest of the season and beyond. And that Darling is made captain.
Spot on post......now I believe in Luke he was my suggestion when Martin left us let's hope he gets performances like yesterday for the rest of the season.
The atmosphere was great so we fans need to replicate that for the remaining home matched especially as we still need points to guarantee Championship football next season.

Well done everyone for yesterday lets hope this is the start of reconnection to the club team and fans

🤣 The revisionist's revisionist putting on a clinic yet again.

So never mind the 8 other wins we've had under managers who were not Duff, that freak 4-game winning streak (the outlier in an otherwise dreadful tenure) is what will secure us another year of second tier football.

Barmy.

🤣 The revisionist's revisionist putting on a clinic yet again.

So never mind the 8 other wins we've had under managers who were not Duff, that freak 4-game winning streak (the outlier in an otherwise dreadful tenure) is what will secure us another year of second tier football.

Barmy.
What I was trying to say in that last post is ‘You are a knobhead troll and everyone is bored of your pathetic efforts to make Martin look good by endlessly dissing Duff. Get behind our current manager and stop wasting valuable space on here’. Apologies if I my wording was unclear.

Norwich City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members

Members online

Back