• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Watford FC | The EFL Championship

What will the result be against Watford?

• Swans win

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Watford win

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jackharris

Staff member
Reaction score
IMG-6924.jpg

IMG-6923.jpg

IMG-6984.jpg

IMG-6983.jpg

IMG-6901.jpg

IMG-6872.jpg

IMG-6907.jpg

IMG-6914.jpg

IMG-6868.jpg

Bouncing back will be important for this, assuming that theres a clean bill of health I wouldn't be surprised to see an unchanged lineup. However maybe we can surprise them with a change of shape to fit in someone who can get the best out of Yates by playing alongside him:

---------------------- Rushworth ---------------------
Key ------ Darling --------- Humphries ---- Tymon
----------- Patino ------------ Grimes ---------------
Paterson --------------------------------------- Lowe
------------ Kukharevych ---- Yates -----------------

We spent a lot of time chasing the ball on Saturday which concerns me a bit with a quick turnaround.
Duff needs to use the squad for this one. Starting line up and use of subs will be crucial.

With a tough coming up Saturday , getting a win here pretty vital I'd say. If the game isn't going our way, I'd like to see the giant given bit more game time up front. Can only guess he's not doing it in training.

sainthelens said:
With a tough coming up Saturday , getting a win here pretty vital I'd say. If the game isn't going our way, I'd like to see the giant given bit more game time up front. Can only guess he's not doing it in training.

This photo was taken just after we signed him, he is massive!

IMG-4247.jpg

Email just received:

"Information regarding tonight's fixture

As part of the club’s efforts to improve the matchday experience, supporters in attendance should note there’ll be an increase in flashing lights and loud music, as well as a firework display, before the Watford match."

They've already cranked the PA up again this season. It's a pain in the arse. You can barely have a conversation now. It drowns out singing too at times, so hardly adds to the atmosphere.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Email just received:

As part of the club’s efforts to improve the matchday experience, supporters in attendance should note there’ll be an increase in flashing lights and loud music, as well as a firework display, before the Watford match."

They've already cranked the PA up again this season. It's a pain in the arse. You can barely have a conversation now. It drowns out singing too at times, so hardly adds to the atmosphere.

Seems that they actually turn the volume up when the away supporters start singing pre match as well.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Email just received:

It’ll be cheerleaders next.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Email just received:

This will be rough for those on the autistic spectrum who already find crowds a challenge, especially since as I understand it the sensory room's space is fairly limited.

Changes as expected, Patino and Tymon on the bench and Key out with a knock.
Fulton, Pedersen and Ashy come in.
Parker makes the bench but bizarrely Kukharevych doesn't make the bench at all.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back