• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Sunderland FC | The EFL Championship | Swansea.com Stadium

What will the result be against Sunderland?

• Swans win

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Sunderland win

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Swanjaxs said:
Of course the upturn in defensive stability has nothing to do with Nathan Wood being sidelined...

Of course it probably doesn't. More likely the switch to a back four which happened at the same time. We saw the same last season with mostly the same players.

Dr. Winston said:
Of course it probably doesn't. More likely the switch to a back four which happened at the same time. We saw the same last season with mostly the same players.

Having a keeper behind you who actually knows what the fck he's doing has to be a big reason.

sainthelens said:
Having a keeper behind you who actually knows what the fck he's doing has to be a big reason.

Fisher was fine when we stuck to a basic four and stopped messsing around with the ball too. Rushworth is an obvious upgrade of course, but I never believed at the time (and certainly don't now) that any defensive player could be properly judged in the shambles we were for much of last season.

Dr. Winston said:

Well that was basically my point, Wood getting injured made Duff consider a flat back four, that and the fact (imo) Wood is a poor defender...

Swanjaxs said:
Well that was basically my point, Wood getting injured made Duff consider a flat back four, that and the fact (imo) Wood is a poor defender...

Wood was injured during the Sheff Wed game Duff had already switched towards back 4 we played that at QPR.

Swanjaxs said:

Wood was injured during the Sheff Wed game Duff had already switched towards back 4 we played that at QPR.

Vetchonian said:

Ahh my bad, Wood is still crap though.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back