• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Stoke City | The EFL Championship

I kind of wish we waited until the 90th minute to score. This is pish.

It feels like we are trying too hard to re establish control and being overzealous in the process.
Giving away free kick after free kick
As players they need to learn to read the ref to see what he will and won't let them get away with on the night

Rushworth has always got a ricket in him. That was disallowed goal was Clown Central.

Pato has found his good game boots for tonight.
His crosses are vicious and he is finding good space.

Anyone know what the rule is about playing the ball when the keeper has both hands on it? I know if you use your foot, it's a foul but don't know about the head?

This is a case of trying to replicate the energy of the Cardiff game, unfortunately we just seem to be charging around giving away silly free kicks.

Anyone know what the rule is about playing the ball when the keeper has both hands on it? I know if you use your foot, it's a foul but don't know about the head?
Head isn't allowed either, I remember once Giggs headed the ball out of a keepers hands and got booked for it.
If a keeper has his hands on the ball or is in the process of distributing the ball then oppo players aren't allowed to touch it (see when Borini got booked in the playoff final for touching the ball even though it was in the air when the keeper was in the process of kicking it

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back