• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Morecambe FC | FA Cup Third Round

What will the result be against Morecambe?

• Swans win

Votes: 20 90.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Morecambe win

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jackharris

Staff member
Reaction score
IMG-9216.jpg

IMG-9331.jpg

IMG-9207.jpg

IMG-9242.jpg

IMG-9206.jpg

IMG-9203.jpg

IMG-9217.jpg

IMG-9349.jpg

IMG-9350.jpg

IMG-9295.jpg

IMG-9159.jpg

Pegojack said:
I suppose we're going to see the Fish between the sticks again? That should make it an interesting contest.

I dread to think where we would be if he was still our no.1 ! 🙄

Fisher

Parker
Wood
Pederson
Nathan Tjoe A On

Grimes
Allen
Cooper

Bolasie
Mykola
Yates

Fisher (needs minutes, god forbid Rushworth getting injured/ recalled/ sold)

Ogbeta
Pedersen
Wood
Naughton

Bolasie
Fulton
Cooper
Allen
Parker

Kuharevych if fit / Yates

Bench coming on if fit for minutes: Ashby, Tjoe, Congreve
Fletcher in the squad would be nice but its not going to happen (if he's even still here).

A few fringe lads will be going out on loan and probably won't want to be cup tied.

jasper_T said:
A few fringe lads will be going out on loan and probably won't want to be cup tied.

They are probably not going to be loaned out to sides still in the FA Cup, mun?

jackharris said:
They are probably not going to be loaned out to sides still in the FA Cup, mun?

Plenty of League One & Two teams left in it. Newport play Eastleigh. Wrexham have Shrewsbury.

F**k the fish. I’d like an attempt at the cup. We have no other joy ahead than maybe sticking a dart in some prem nob ends. Wise up, full team and expel the Erics.

monmouth said:
F**k the fish. I’d like an attempt at the cup. We have no other joy ahead than maybe sticking a dart in some prem nob ends. Wise up, full team and expel the Erics.

Talking of 'f*ck the Fish', I hope our useless owners are alive to the fact that Rushworth will be gone in five months' time and the Fish will be the only keeper with first team experience on our books.
How's the search for a new keeper (or keepers) going, boys bach?

monmouth said:

This with interest.

Wouldn't surprise me if LW (assuming he takes over in time) does name as strong a side as he can so that he can get some first hand eyes on the players he has in a match day scenario.

Assuming the game is over by 60-70 minutes he could always have the luxury of bringing on some of the fringe players then.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back