• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Middlesbrough FC | The EFL Championship

What will the result be against Middlesbrough?

• Swans win

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Middlesbrough win

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jackharris

Staff member
Reaction score
IMG-8600.jpg

IMG-8576.jpg

IMG-8615.jpg

IMG-8599.jpg

IMG-8625.jpg

IMG-8575.jpg

IMG-8662.jpg

IMG-8661.jpg

IMG-8601.jpg

IMG-8597.jpg

We've won 2 home league games all season, 1 of which was v Sheff Weds. Anyone think bout time we pulled our fckn fingers out ?

For those with kids, don't forget there's a 'Festive Funfair' before the game (I hope it's better than the fireworks extravaganza :lol:)

Matthews-House-Funfair-Guide-23-24-Middlesbrough-CRM-V03_2.jpg

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Woah, that's huge. Sorry, I don't know how to change the size.

That's word for word both sides of a conversation I once had with a girl from Liverpool on holiday in Llandudno! :lol: :lol: :lol:

karnataka said:
That's word for word both sides of a conversation I once had with a girl from Liverpool on holiday in Llandudno! :lol: :lol: :lol:

😂 oh you are naughty, but I like you.

karnataka said:

Was she talking about your belly?

A win today, no matter how scruffy and awful the football, would be a real boost for everyone. Unfortunately I can’t see it, but I would have bet quite heavily that we wouldn’t equalise at Stoke nor get the second after Rotherham scored. Maybe if we don’t gift them a soft goal or two…

karnataka said:

:lol:

A big test today. They play some good stuff. I’m not expecting much from us in truth, but we’ll see.

karnataka said:
Not in those days, I was like a racing snake back then! Now? not so good! :lol: :lol:

Yeah I hear you on that, I used to run for miles now I need a total knee replacement!

Jesus, are we just picking names out of a hat at this point?

This eleven doesn’t inspire me.

Let’s hope that the tactical masterclass is yet to come.

COYS.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back