• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City | The EFL Championship | Good Friday

Wednesday line up looks very disjointed... get them the backfoot early goals....

In the early game Leicester have lost to Brizzle.
Just one win in six for them now, they are in real danger of messing this whole thing up.

If they fail to get promotion from their position of superiority for so long it would be hysterically funny
It would indeed, sadly even though they kept almost their entire squad its unlikely they will fall foul of FFP this season because of the big money sales of Harvey Barnes and James Maddison worth a combined 90 million euros (according to transfermarkt) and that will no doubt be before addons with both players having excellent seasons at their new clubs.

Shame WBA can't get top 2... imagine a Norwich Ipswich Leicester Southampton playoff...

If they fail to get promotion from their position of superiority for so long it would be hysterically funny
Would much rather see Leeds, Ipswich and Southampton go up. Or any 3 rather than Fester, but they’d be the only 3 that could probably make it happen.

As to Grimes and Fulton, I’m expecting half paced lackadaisical Brizzle tripe then. I was anyway after last week. Anything else would be a pleasant surprise.

Apart from the fact we'll (hopefully) have to play them twice again next season, which is unlikely to be any more hysterically funny than playing them twice this season was.

Apart from the fact we'll (hopefully) have to play them twice again next season, which is unlikely to be any more hysterically funny than playing them twice this season was.

If Leicester don't go up then they will be a different team next season - they will need to tighten their belts significantly and will also find that some of their better players may decide they need to be elsewhere

Along with Leeds and Southampton they have gambled everything on an instant return

Would much rather see Leeds, Ipswich and Southampton go up. Or any 3 rather than Fester, but they’d be the only 3 that could probably make it happen.

As to Grimes and Fulton, I’m expecting half paced lackadaisical Brizzle tripe then. I was anyway after last week. Anything else would be a pleasant surprise.
Ah yes a midfield of Grimes and Fulton my absolute favourite

It would indeed, sadly even though they kept almost their entire squad its unlikely they will fall foul of FFP this season because of the big money sales of Harvey Barnes and James Maddison worth a combined 90 million euros (according to transfermarkt) and that will no doubt be before addons with both players having excellent seasons at their new clubs.
Wouldn't say Barnes is having an excellent season at Toon as he's only featured in 11 games this season and I would think a fair number of those would be as a sub.

Just one win in six for them now, they are in real danger of messing this whole thing up.
If they fail to get promotion from their position of superiority for so long it would be hysterically Lots

Lots of posters on here thought they were unbeatable and streets ahead of the rest of the division, and also heading for a record points total. How wrong could they possibly be and as i said in a previous post weeks ago , if you go into a game thinking you have already lost, you probably will get beaten.

Wouldn't say Barnes is having an excellent season at Toon as he's only featured in 11 games this season and I would think a fair number of those would be as a sub.
He had a pretty rough injury this season if I remember rightly.
Agree with Phil though that if Leicester or Leeds fail to go up this season the squads they have next season are likely to be radically different.

He had a pretty rough injury this season if I remember rightly.
Agree with Phil though that if Leicester or Leeds fail to go up this season the squads they have next season are likely to be radically different.
Leicester could be in serious trouble next season if they don't go up. Couldn't happen to a nice set of supporters.

Swansea City v Millwall

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back