• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Norwich City vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

How I’ve missed Wood-Gordon putting his foot on the ball and then giving a crap pass and scampering backwards.

How I’ve missed Wood-Gordon putting his foot on the ball and then giving a crap pass and scampering backwards.
Wood with a nothing ball almost gives them the chance to score in stoppage time

Lowe played well. Rest of the subs were useless. Rushworth needs a clip round the ear for his passing this season. Not improved his clanger ratio at all.

A very good fighting performance, I'm proud of the lads, we were the better team for the last fifteen minutes and nearly snatched it.

Ballsy performance. Can't complain. Sloppy but a draw away against a team fighting for top six? Take it any day

Tough game that. Very entertaining though and I feel that despite how open we were the better chances were ours.

Would it benefit us to play a team of youngsters against a tough team fighting for that promotion spot. If they got murdered we could kill the confidence of promising youngsters.

Millwall maybe a good game to play some.
One or two being involved instead of playing the same old sub-par players week in week out could benefit us tremendously. It's never the right time though, apparently.

Good game, good result against a team in the play offs, looking forward to seeing how we do in the summer with our transfer dealings.

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back