• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | QPR v The Swans | EFL Championship

What will the result be against QPR?

• QPR win

Votes: 27 96.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swans win

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On the bright side we've got another good u21s team to bail us out after we get relegated.

waynekerr55 said:
Wtf were his post match comments about?

Is he on crack?

To me he looks a man, that is desperate to protect himself.

Reality looks more like he is on his own against the world, where criticism and questions are coming from all angles.

eteb said:
Love how you wait until the end of the game to quote that. Poisonous poisonous bloke / at least you're happy tonight now!

You really are a fucking arsehole, singled me out for jokingly stating hoofball, when literally the whole thread moaned like fuck about last night's hoofball, you are the one that is poisonous and needs help now fuck off.

3swan said:
To me he looks a man, that is desperate to protect himself.

Reality looks more like he is on his own against the world, where criticism and questions are coming from all angles.

"It's not my job to win the fans over".
It sort of is, mate. Well more than sort of. What a dullard

waynekerr55 said:

I cannot believe he was thick enough to say that, I think it's the one comment that now ends him career with us, it must do.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
You really are a f*****g arsehole, singled me out for jokingly stating hoofball, when literally the whole thread moaned like f**k about last night's hoofball, you are the one that is poisonous and needs help now f**k off.

Christ, you clearly need help. Please reach out

eteb said:
Christ, you clearly need help. Please reach out

Nice gas lighting fella, so let's break it down.... It was you that jumped onto my comment last night and attacked me for using a word that literally the whole match day thread used yet you saw fit to have a dig at me about it. You've embarrassed yourself on this, I don't need any help and it's clear to anyone that goes back to see my comment and your reply to that comment that it is you that should seek help. Anyway I've no more to say to you so have a good day.

waynekerr55 said:

That comment and saying they train in a certain way and players do their own thing in a game.

Also he expected more of the subs.

In any profession you succeed by all pulling together, even more in team sport.

So in his words the fans are against him, the players are against him.

Now where does that lead to?

Andrew - North Hill said:
Don't worry though folks, we're "5th in the xG table for goals against" according to Duff, so let's all do the Conga and chill out, the engravers are in, that one's going on the trophy.

Christ on a f*****g bike.

What does that even mean? We’ve conceded, I think, 12 goals in 7 games? And not a single clean sheet. Totally unacceptable. The bloke’s a desperate floundering arse.

3swan said:
That comment and saying they train in a certain way and players do their own thing in a game.

Also he expected more of the subs.

In any profession you succeed by all pulling together, even more in team sport.

So in his words the fans are against him, the players are against him.

Now where does that lead to?

To quote Geoffrey Boycott:

"More brains in a pork pie"

monmouth said:
What does that even mean? We’ve conceded, I think, 12 goals in 7 games? And not a single clean sheet. Totally unacceptable. The bloke’s a desperate floundering arse.

He's giving Bob Bradley and Cusack a run for their money...

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back