• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | QPR v The Swans | EFL Championship

What will the result be against QPR?

• QPR win

Votes: 27 96.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swans win

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jackharris

Staff member
Reaction score
IMG-5870.jpg

IMG-5936.jpg

IMG-5865.jpg

IMG-5871.jpg

IMG-5872.jpg

IMG-5873.jpg

IMG-5877.jpg

IMG-5878.jpg

IMG-5869.jpg

IMG-5884.jpg

IMG-5944.jpg

IMG-5851.jpg

Thankfully I’m covering the Cardiff v Coventry game which means I don’t have to watch this one - I’d be amazed if it’s anything other than another loss - Chair will rip us a new one

A win for me, or don't come home.
I thought we'd need at least 10 games to sort out our sh!t. ATM I just cant see it coming.🤞

Magic_Michu said:
Thankfully I’m covering the Cardiff v Coventry game which means I don’t have to watch this one - I’d be amazed if it’s anything other than another loss - Chair will rip us a new one

When you say "covering", do you mean reporting on it for the media?

Jack2jack said:
A win for me, or don't come home.
I thought we'd need at least 10 games to sort out our sh!t. ATM I just cant see it coming.🤞

Where you gunna live if you don't come home?

Very foolishly bought a ticket for this last week, and am now regretting my life choices.

JackFish said:
Very foolishly bought a ticket for this last week, and am now regretting my life choices.

I love the QPR away trip, even when we are crap. I love the view from the upper school end! There’s no way we can be as bad as we were on Saturday, is there? 😮‍💨

jackharris said:
I love the QPR away trip, even when we are crap. I love the view from the upper school end! There’s no way we can be as bad as we were on Saturday, is there? 😮‍💨

People said that after Bristol City 😉

Confidence must be on the floor, now does he seem like the type to install that? Even allowing for his crap tactics, he doesn't have that to fall back on FFS. QPR are now as desperate as us for a result, we saw how we performed against a desperate side Saturday night.

Andrew - North Hill said:
When you say "covering", do you mean reporting on it for the media?

I’m on Camera 4 behind the goals for Swansea & Cardiff games at the moment for the TV broadcast.

Only recently started… I’ve done the last 2 Swans home games… this is my first behind enemy lines.

This is my most 'local' game, from where I live. First time in living memory I will not be attending. Made the decision after the Bristol game.

I hate Duffball. I am not wasting any more money than I have to watching it, other than the season ticket I have already shelled out for.

If this guy stays in charge and things don't look like changing, I'll be giving serious thought to giving away/handing in my ST.
Got few mates playing local footy....be way more fun watching em.

Magic_Michu said:
I’m on Camera 4 behind the goals for Swansea & Cardiff games at the moment for the TV broadcast.

Only recently started… I’ve done the last 2 Swans home games… this is my first behind enemy lines.

Ah, that sounds like a pretty cool gig. Good luck!

Andrew - North Hill said:
Ah, that sounds like a pretty cool gig. Good luck!

Cool gig ??
Being forced to watch either us or them is right up there with my grandads funeral for sheer entertainment value.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back