• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Middlesbrough vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

We were already shit at crossing, impressed to see that we're even worse today (admittedly playing in a hurricane)

You can be a striker who scores lots of goals but doesn’t get involved in the build up, that’s fine. You can also be a striker who doesn’t score a lot of goals but works well as a foil for the team, bringing others into play and creating chances for them. Yates manages to do neither of them which is quite impressive in its own way. Would much rather we tried Lowe up front for the last few games rather than having him stuck out on the wing.

The main thing about Fulton is that he keeps Patino on the bench. I mean, we wouldn't want someone in there who could actually thread a pass through and get us going would we?

I wonder if Arsenal are right fecked off with us? I would be. Surely the point of a loan is to get game time, not just be part of a a match day squad. He could do that at Arsenal now there's 7 on the bench.
Or maybe he’s not actually that good and not ready for championship football?

3 managers in a row now have deemed him not worthy of a starting place

Awful defending… atrocious

How are they letting him get a shot off there!?

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back