• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City | The EFL Championship

What will the result be against Blackburn?

• Blackburn win

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Swans win

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Andrew - North Hill said:
Is that word offensive these days is it? I had no idea.

I have edited my original post seeing as it obviously upset a few souls who I would never have had down as the sensitive type, but there you go.

Offensive these days? It's always been offensive, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Neath_Jack said:
Offensive these days? It's always been offensive, what the f**k is wrong with you?

The irony of someone throwing that kind of language around, lecturing me. Nice one 👍🏻

Is that word offensive these days is it? I had no idea.

I have edited my original post seeing as it obviously upset a few souls who I would never have had down as the sensitive type, but there you go.

Get a grip man, if you can't see why your original post was grossly offensive to most then you need to take a break from posting for a while...

No, literally just said that the only good thing about it was the three points. Are you are also a simpleton that can't read, as well as a troll?

Bullsh1t.... You are gutted

The irony of someone throwing that kind of language around, lecturing me. Nice one 👍🏻

Not in any way comparable.

We see you clearly now.

Swanjaxs said:
Get a grip man, if you can't see why your original post was grossly offensive to most then you need to take a break from posting for a while...

Yesterday, on the Watford thread, I was (at least twice) subjected to vile and grossly offensive language from the poster I was replying to in this instance. Not a dickie bird from anyone.

One misplaced word from me, which I acknowledged and took immediate steps to address, and everyone's falling over themselves to censure me, like a bunch of amateur Mary f*cking Whitehouses.

Bunch of pious hypocrites.

Yesterday, on the Watford thread, I was (at least twice) subjected to vile and grossly offensive language from the poster I was replying to in this instance. Not a dickie bird from anyone.

One misplaced word from me, which I acknowledged and took immediate steps to address, and everyone's falling over themselves to censure me, like a bunch of amateur Mary f*cking Whitehouses.

🤣 ‘poor me’. U ok hun? Do you want your dummy?

Just apologise, not claim ignorance. I’ll trade profanity with you anyday, but that insult is a step too far.

Anyway, I’m guessing the next three games are the big test for Duff, unless we win them, then it’ll be the next three.

Grow up mun you daft twat.

I've no axe to grind with you, I'll go toe to toe with anyone on here rightly or wrongly but there are guidelines we all must adhere to just have a think aye.

bakajack said:
8 goals in 37 minutes though tells you everything you need to know about the competitiveness of the Bundesliga outside of the top 3 or 4 teams

Laudrup identified a similar problem in the Premier League. Yes there are a few more contenders than in Bundesliga but it’s not really that dissimilar. For Darmstadt see Sheffield Utd.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back