• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Birmingham City v Swansea City | The EFL Championship

Does this mean a back 5 with Parker - Darling - Wood - Humphries - Tymon?

BLAZE said:
Does this mean a back 5 with Parker - Darling - Wood - Humphries - Tymon?

Or a variation of 4-4-2, with Parker and Paterson outwide and Cullen supporting Lowe up front?

Ukrainian not in the squad again, what a shocking transfer decision that's looking like

I won't be praising any new manager until someone finally gets rid of Fulton, who is completely and utterly a waste of a player for us.

FearOfAJackPlanet said:
"Captain Matt Grimes and Jay Fulton are paired together in midfield."

*sigh*

If they start passing it 3 yards in their own half to one another.. it's definitely Martin 2.0 ball

cmajack said:
I won't be praising any new manager until someone finally gets rid of Fulton, who is completely and utterly a waste of a player for us.
Martin tried that & got slaughtered on here for it

I actually quite like Fulton as a player in his own right - a decent player at this level. It's the pairing of him with Grimes that kills it for me. They're too similar and occupy the same area of the pitch doing the same things and it holds us back in my humble opinion.

Maybe LW can get a different tune out of them, but not holding my breath.

Looks like we have reverted to type in shape. Hasn't worked before but who knows

Greetings all, the northern Costa Blanca contingent signing in from behind my study desk in Adsubia, near Pego.

Surprised Patino isn't in the starting line up.

Pegojack said:
Greetings all, the northern Costa Blanca contingent signing in from behind my study desk in Adsubia, near Pego.

Surprised Patino isn't in the starting line up.

Afternoon, Mike, and everyone else from sunny Amsterdam ;)

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back