• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Birmingham City v Swansea City | The EFL Championship

karnataka said:
With it being LW's first league game in charge, this morning I was thinking a draw would be an acceptable result but it's still disappointing that we didn't hang on for those last few minutes. Definitely think the substitutions disrupted our rhythm when we were clearly getting the better of them and taking Lowe off just after he'd score was a bit baffling. Having said that, thought the starting lineup could have been better and personally, I'd have preferred Cabango over Wood and Patino instead of Fulton but I guess LW has to learn on the job and the team against Saints might look a bit different.

I think Cabango is injured.

Went for a walk down the front today. Got back to the car frozen to bits and heard a positive Kevin Ratcliffe saying how impressed he’d been by Parker.
My 8 year old said “I bet he gets injured”. FFS

Looking at the equaliser.....WTF was Patino doing!?

Talk about wet behind the years.

Gutting for Parker. He was already going to be subbed, one final attempted sprint enough to do it.

karnataka said:
With it being LW's first league game in charge, this morning I was thinking a draw would be an acceptable result but it's still disappointing that we didn't hang on for those last few minutes. Definitely think the substitutions disrupted our rhythm when we were clearly getting the better of them and taking Lowe off just after he'd score was a bit baffling. Having said that, thought the starting lineup could have been better and personally, I'd have preferred Cabango over Wood and Patino instead of Fulton but I guess LW has to learn on the job and the team against Saints might look a bit different.

Cabango was out injured so that was never a possibility.
I agree though that Patino instead of Fulton would have given us much more composure and quality on the ball in the middle

unfortunately we can't have Fulton and Grimes as a good threat but every manager persists with it and will also take off Fulton before Grimes no matter how crap he was playing.
Rushmore beaten at his near post again? not sure if he had much chance with their second.
Brum probably deserved a point but harsh losing two points so late on.

Injuries are ruining us this season mind.

I'd wager we wouldn't be far off the play offs with a fully fit key and ginnelly (key in particular).

Turning teo or three of ours draws into wins would see us just short of the play offs which is bad considering how shit we were under duff

I have a good feeling about LW, but we are desperate for some pace for when we beat the press

jasper_T said:
Gutting for Parker. He was already going to be subbed, one final attempted sprint enough to do it.

Really hoping it was just a twinge, the fact that he walked off would be a promising sign.
After what happened to Ginnelly and the injuries to Key this season we seem to have a curse on our right wingers and wingbacks

magicdaps10 said:
Looking at the equaliser.....WTF was Patino doing!?

Talk about wet behind the years.

This is the thing with Patino. Everyone wants him to start in the core of our midfield, but he’s still learning the game. Fulton brings experience up to PL level and a maturity to our play. Patino may be able to play a better defence splitting pass once in a while, but it takes a lot more than that to control a midfield.

I think we should be using Patino more, but he’s not a substitute for a combative midfielder.

Liam didn't let me down in the press conference.

“We have to put the wings on the plane after it took off."

I'll be honest I know that LW has only been here a week but when he came out with the guff about 2k jacks coming down and the players showing their appreciation but putting in a shift and creating a spark FFS half of the match they couldnt find a team mate with a 10 yrd pass and for christ sake when they do why is it always 2 ft BEHIND the recipient. I dont think I saw any of our players take their man on and try to get past them its always turn round and knock it back. I was really really hoping that one of the spineless journo was going to ask if he was going to ditch this f**kin around at the back but it didnt matter cos we got our answer anyway. Rant over, but today there was no spark just more damp squibs

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back