• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Official Castle Gardens protest idea thread

sainthelens

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
I've heard 1 or 2 good uns already. But how can we join in with Vince from up the road ?
My suggestion is to allow em to walk/run/swim on swansea Bay without any hassle.

I'm going to create a billboard with "You are our capital city" and "You get everything" on it whilst chanting how we don't have any theatres and bars and that's why we should get rid of the bubble.

I'm going to create a billboard with "You are our capital city" and "You get everything" on it whilst chanting how we don't have any theatres and bars and that's why we should get rid of the bubble.
Hang on now, Vince likes our pool mind.

Hang on now, Vince likes our pool mind.
No, he said we DID have a nice pool but now they have one and also we DID have the tallest building in Wales now they have it.

Also hundreds of thousands of us (basically the entire City of Swansea) go to Cardiff every weekend for the bars and theaters we don't have.

I'm up for a sponsored swim to help raise some funds for our cousins up the road.

But 700 Swans fans chased four Cardiff lads into the sea, and they were only about six or seven year old...

But 700 Swans fans chased four Cardiff lads into the sea, and they were only about six or seven year old...
Maybe we can re enact the whole thing and use the fountain in Castle Gardens.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back