• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Gigs ‘24

Missus said she'd really love to go see Madness at Cardiff Castle for her birthday on July and it would be a lovely birthday present...............................honestly, I can't wait!................ :cautious:

Missus said she'd really love to go see Madness at Cardiff Castle for her birthday on July and it would be a lovely birthday present...............................honestly, I can't wait!................ :cautious:
Put your baggie trousers on😂

It must be love

The Pretty Reckless are supporting AC/DC.

IMG_3190.jpeg

Seen Madness a couple of times, you’d have to be a pretty miserable git not to enjoy them live. My guess is you’ll have a great time.

Second time there. The Cult is still a creative force and finally getting the recognition their diverse career deserves.

Got 2 tickets for The Wedding Present at the Tramshed in Cardiff in October..one of my favourite bands, but been put off by the very expensive prices for James and Nick Cave at the Utilita...60 to 70 quid to stand to see them...piss off is it?

Nick Cave is touring with James? Weird.

I noticed yesterday that James had a no. 1 record. Pleasantly surprised but I didn’t realise they were still a thing.

Swansea City v Millwall

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back