• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Gigs being cancelled

• Thread starter K23
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 1,471

K23

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
I've had 2 now. Had a ticket to see Finnish band Nightwish in Paris last Tuesday which necessitated cancelling flights, accommodation and airport parking which was pain and now today I've had an email advising of the cancellation of a double-header I've got a ticket for in London in January with Amaranthe (Sweden) and Beyond the Black (Germany).😪😪😪😪😪

Anyone else had any shows called off or got any in the pipeline which may be at risk? I've got a ticket for another in Manchester in early Feb and not holding out much hope for that now but fingers crossed. 🤞🤞🤞

karnataka said:
I've had 2 now. Had a ticket to see Finnish band Nightwish in Paris last Tuesday which necessitated cancelling flights, accommodation and airport parking which was pain and now today I've had an email advising of the cancellation of a double-header I've got a ticket for in London in January with Amaranthe (Sweden) and Beyond the Black (Germany).😪😪😪😪😪

Anyone else had any shows called off or got any in the pipeline which may be at risk? I've got a ticket for another in Manchester in early Feb and not holding out much hope for that now but fingers crossed. 🤞🤞🤞

Not recently all mine are rearranged for next year.

Darran said:
karnataka said:

Well I guess mine have been postponed technically until Oct/Nov next year but I was really looking forward to a good couple of months this winter after all the cancellations and postponements of the last 20 months or so. 🤬

karnataka said:
Darran said:

Well I guess mine have been postponed technically until Oct/Nov next year but I was really looking forward to a good couple of months this winter after all the cancellations and postponements of the last 20 months or so. 🤬

I know the feeling D.

Yeah - 2
Nightwish last year which was cancelled in the end
Fozzy the other night in Sin City

4 other gigs re-scheduled

Darran said:
Costello said:
Yeah - 2
Nightwish last year which was cancelled in the end
Fozzy the other night in Sin City

4 other gigs re-scheduled

Bit old for all that aren’t you?

Shut your grid, granddad

My passport has expired. That's how ambitious I am re: foreign travel.

I had an email from Brangwyn Hall yesterday telling me that the Art of Believing gig is now scheduled for next September. I must've bought the tickets a long time ago because I have no recollection of who they are.

Gigs I do remember buying tickets for are for next spring; Sheeran in May, and Manilow in June. Given his age Manilow was a concern when I bought the tickets two years ago, so goodness knows what that'll be like by the time it comes around.

Squarebear said:

I had an email from Brangwyn Hall yesterday telling me that the Art of Believing gig is now scheduled for next September. I must've bought the tickets a long time ago because I have no recollection of who they are.

Gigs I do remember buying tickets for are for next spring; Sheeran in May, and Manilow in June. Given his age Manilow was a concern when I bought the tickets two years ago, so goodness knows what that'll be like by the time it comes around.

My wife’s got two tickets for Manilow. :lol:

Squarebear said:

I think we’re on the fourth date for Brian Wilson now. I doubt he’ll live to play the gig.

Got one in Cardiff tomorrow going ahead which I thought would be cancelled but I think British bands your pretty safe with it going ahead, but yeah next year I have about 15 rescheduled shows :shock:

dickythorpe said:
Had an "email sent in error" message from Brangwyn Hall

Aye, same here. It came as a relief actually as I was worried the old memory was worse than I'd realised.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back