• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Gigs '22

• Thread starter BLAZE
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 367
  • Views: Views 18,934

BLAZE

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
Who's going where?

23/5 - ALICE COOPER - Swansea
10/6 - WOLFSBANE - Newport
11/6 - IRON MAIDEN & MEGADETH - Donington (Download Featival)
16/9 - BLAZE BAYLEY - Swansea
17/9 - BLAZE BAYLEY - Machynlleth
4/12 - BLAZE BAYLEY - Porthcawl (Planet Rockstock)

🤘

Anyway Alice and the Cult in May. Two days later, Whitesnake, Foreigner and Europe in Cardiff and possibly the day after that, Thunder also in Cardiff. Haven’t broached that final one with the wife yet though.

exiledclaseboy said:
Anyway Alice and the Cult in May. Two days later, Whitesnake, Foreigner and Europe in Cardiff and possibly the day after that, Thunder also in Cardiff. Haven’t broached that final one with the wife yet though.

Hell of a week

exiledclaseboy said:
BLAZE said:
Hangar 18

Great, inclusive venue ♿ :lol:

Tidy, may see you there. Shall we take Prosser?

I was gonna suggest we each grab an arm and a leg but that plan needs a little more thought :mrgreen:

Darran said:
BLAZE said:
I was gonna suggest we each grab an arm and a leg but that plan needs a little more thought :mrgreen:

I’m boycotting the c*nts anyway. :lol:

Pre-gig meal at Slice, you sure you don't wanna come? 😆

Just gone to order an Alice Cooper ticket and it's sold out 🤦‍♂️ Must've happened in the last few days

exiledclaseboy said:

Seen Europe a number of times and if you haven’t seen them before I’d wager that you’ll be pleasantly surprised - not the poodle rock band you might expect and still a proper band, not a rotating jamboree like the other acts on the bill.

Any tentative plans for a PS meet up for the Cult gig? @prosser @epaul, etc, etc….. 😄

Blaze Bailey playing some odd gigs tbf, something called Tredfest keeps opting up on my news feeds.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back