• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Chris Davies move off

Darran said:
Alan Nixon seems to be hinting on Twitter that Davies could still be on.

Just saying.

Again this wouldn't surprise me considering the board are up shiit creek with no paddle!
They might have no other alternative for their morale standing point than chucking more money to the Davies situation.

magicdaps10 said:
Again this wouldn't surprise me considering the board are up shiit creek with no paddle!
They might have no other alternative for their morale standing point than chucking more money to the Davies situation.

If he believes any promises from this lot, and changes his mind because of it, he’s a fool.

Whatever one thinks of Potter, Cooper and Martin, every one of them felt let down over the January period. Personally I think summer is the time for transfers not overpriced panicky January, but each of those managers looked like they’d swallowed a wasp when all the potential deals were torpedoed from Yankowankoland.

Not wanting to stand up for the board, but how many milllions do we think they should give a manager with zero first team experience to spend?

jackjackjackjack said:
Not wanting to stand up for the board, but how many milllions do we think they should give a manager with zero first team experience to spend?

In fairness, its because of this board that we have a manager with no first team experience...

Well I said a few days ago that I assumed Chris Davies would be appointed. I guess I assumed that there would be at least some degree of leaning from past mistakes.

Seems I was wrong and completely underestimated the level of utter shambolic incompetence that still exists at the club.

So between them, a chairman, a ‘head of operations and strategy’ and a ‘director of football’ can’t even appoint a manager who isn’t even a bloody manager at the moment.

And they’ve managed to make it absolutely clear to anyone else appointed that they are a ‘f*** it, that’ll have to do’ appointment. Lol.

I’m sure the Trust are all over it…

jackjackjackjack said:

The same board who brought in a director of football who ripped up everything to bring in a results based pragmatic football and spunked how much on a disastrous summer window.

If they had to pay for their mistakes coupled with not needing to sell in the summer, only to sell over 20M worth of players..........i would expect there to be enough for whomever took the gig.

The lies and the continual failings are not going away anytime soon.

magicdaps10 said:
The same board who brought in a director of football who ripped up everything to bring in a results based pragmatic football and spunked how much on a disastrous summer window.

If they had to pay for their mistakes coupled with not needing to sell in the summer, only to sell over 20M worth of players..........i would expect there to be enough for whomever took the gig.

The lies and the continual failings are not going away anytime soon.

How much has the Duff experiment (no pun intended) cost us? And how much are we still paying him?

waynekerr55 said:
How much has the Duff experiment (no pun intended) cost us? And how much are we still paying him?

Couldn't tell you but it's another calamity to add to a very long list of mess ups with the board.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
This club is being run by utter clowns

Levien who is obviously the main man, nothing happens without him rubber stamping things, Coleman is pulling the wool over the eyes of those who believe that he makes the decisions, look at the state of DC Utd for an example.

Niigata Jack said:
Levien who is obviously the main man, nothing happens without him rubber stamping things, Coleman is pulling the wool over the eyes of those who believe that he makes the decisions, look at the state of DC Utd for an example.

This is going to end badly Max, if not this season definitely next, god only knows when this downward trajectory will end under the hedge funds watch #thenextlevel

A narrow loss to an out of from Boro did not exactly help Sheehan's prospects. I think Shee needs three more games. Walsh played well and Patino can come back in. We were worse for longer periods last season.

Swanjaxs said:
This is going to end badly Max, if not this season definitely next, god only knows when this downward trajectory will end under the hedge funds watch #thenextlevel

Think I'm gonna go and watch the Ospreys instead, its far to frustrating to go there and watch the Swans, they think that they can go and poach Luke Williams from Notts County now, they're living in cloud cuckoo land just can't see him even having a conversation with Coleman etc, I can just see it now, phone goes Williams answers and a Yankee voice says "Hey there Luke" and he immediately cancels the call after politely saying fukoff :lol:

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back