• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Chris Davies move off

Niigata Jack said:
Davies was at the game today, I've just been told so either talks didn't go well or he just got cold feet after watching the game, he might have been encouraged to take a closer look at the Club by Ben Davies he still calls Swansea City home football wise.

If its Nathan Jones, I'm offski.

Niigata Jack said:
Davies was at the game today, I've just been told so either talks didn't go well or he just got cold feet after watching the game, he might have been encouraged to take a closer look at the Club by Ben Davies he still calls Swansea City home football wise.

Mixed information on him being there, I think it's likely have been turned down prior to today.
If they have put all their eggs into one basket then it really hinders them in a pursuit for someone like Muscat now, he really needs to be the one they go all out for now.

The Maloney link is starting to make sense now, this link frightens the life out of me as much as us going for Nathan Jones.

It needs a big effort from the board now, we all know how this is likely to go but considering their absolute mess of the last appointment.......going for Maloney or Jones is likely to knock the football club as a whole.
They need to pull something big out here.

The only way Jones would gain any support would be to win 10 on the trot. Lose 2 in a row, it'll be carnage. The guys a renowned head slapping hobbit who fckn hates us. Not that I'll be there to witness it.

magicdaps10 said:
Mixed information on him being there, I think it's likely have been turned down prior to today.
If they have put all their eggs into one basket then it really hinders them in a pursuit for someone like Muscat now, he really needs to be the one they go all out for now.

The Maloney link is starting to make sense now, this link frightens the life out of me as much as us going for Nathan Jones.

It needs a big effort from the board now, we all know how this is likely to go but considering their absolute mess of the last appointment.......going for Maloney or Jones is likely to knock the football club as a whole.
They need to pull something big out here.

Follow up, it likely will not be Muscat!

I'm guessing a combination of our last few performances and a lack of any funds to improve the starting 11 in January has done the trick. Too close to the relegation zone to risk coming in and taking 4 weeks to turn things around on the training ground, his managerial career would be over before it started.

This is the pivotal moment in the clubs recent history. Have to get someone decent through the door quickly, or its going to be curtains and a 10 year slog in league one.

magicdaps10 said:
I don't know it, just something that has been indicated to me.

Sunderland bound is he?

Its getting to the stage as to where I'm getting totally disillusioned with the club, got plenty or other things that I'd enjoy doing more than paying the close attention that I do with the Swans, or football in general for that matter.

sainthelens said:
If its Nathan Jones, I'm offski.

I’m with you there. If it’s him, then that tells you what these leaches in charge of our club, think of its fanbase.
I’m seriously considering giving up my season ticket for the first time in 37 years.
Some others might think that as a club, they’d be better off without fans like myself, but in the 7 or so years since they’ve been here, we’ve got progressively worse and I can’t see things getting any better.

SwansInTheLake said:
I'm guessing a combination of our last few performances and a lack of any funds to improve the starting 11 in January has done the trick. Too close to the relegation zone to risk coming in and taking 4 weeks to turn things around on the training ground, his managerial career would be over before it started.

This is the pivotal moment in the clubs recent history. Have to get someone decent through the door quickly, or its going to be curtains and a 10 year slog in league one.

Would the likes of Levien give a fuk if we did go down, I'm actually not sure even though they would surely have done their money, well its not actually theirs anyway!

Niigata Jack said:
Would the likes of Levien give a fuk if we did go down, I'm actually not sure even though they would surely have done their money, well its not actually theirs anyway!

Well he'd have a hell of a lot of people to answer to that have invested in the Swans LLC. They will be expecting a return on their money, even if the bigger guns themselves are happy to write some of it off as a loss. If we go to League One their chance of a return goes from slim to none. One thing for sure is that the funding we have been receiving would stop, we'd probably be sold to the highest bidder and then its a lottery as to where we find ourselves, we've got some pretty big outgoings with regards to the stadium and current player contracts etc. and the income in League 1 is a huge step down again most, most of the staff would have to be made redundant and we'd have to get rid of our players for nothing to stay afloat. Its a slippery slope to administration but we can never be complacent as to see ourselves as too big for that fate.

SwansInTheLake said:
Well he'd have a hell of a lot of people to answer to that have invested in the Swans LLC. They will be expecting a return on their money, even if the bigger guns themselves are happy to write some of it off as a loss. If we go to League One their chance of a return goes from slim to none. One thing for sure is that the funding we have been receiving would stop, we'd probably be sold to the highest bidder and then its a lottery as to where we find ourselves, we've got some pretty big outgoings with regards to the stadium and current player contracts etc. and the income in League 1 is a huge step down again most, most of the staff would have to be made redundant and we'd have to get rid of our players for nothing to stay afloat. Its a slippery slope to administration but we can never be complacent as to see ourselves as too big for that fate.

Most of the millionaire members of this hedge fund would have "taken the hit" on thier investment on us a while ago mate...

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back