• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Chris Davies

• Thread starter Risc
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 5,602

Risc

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Just noticed someone saying he is now odds on.

I know odds don't mean alot, but what's the score with him? Don't recall him with Rodgers here to be honest.

This is from 3 years ago, but still a relevant read, if there is anything to this.

He was Head of Performance Analysis here under Brendan and has followed BR wherever he went.

Maybe the thinking is If we can't get Brendan, get Brendan's pet...

I'm able to read this article on a desktop PC without being an Athletic subscriber; might be different on mobile.

https://theathletic.com/1762191/2020/04/22/leicester-brendan-rodgers-chris-davies/

Nice to Michu said:
He worked with Rodgers at Celtic and Leicester I believe

And Liverpool, Keith on the other site has said he knows of 10 or so people placing a bet on him and someone put £100 down so I wouldn’t fully read into this one.

It's Graham Jones all over again isn't it. He did finally of course take the plunge into management, with Luton clearly more of a draw than us in our Premier League days. His first refusal paved the way for Brenda, his second for Laudrup. We can only hope for the same luck if Chris turns us down!

Swansea93 said:
And Liverpool, Keith on the other site has said he knows of 10 or so people placing a bet on him and someone put £100 down so I wouldn’t fully read into this one.

Bookies shit themselves with these type of markets. Fearful of any insider trading/dealing. So even the wiff of a few wagers and they take cover. Wouldn't read huge amount into it at this stage.

The more I read about him the more he sounds like a good fit here, let’s see what happens.

Out of the names mentioned so far, only he and Schumacher stand out to me. There's no way Schumacher is leaving Plymouth and we probably wouldn't pay the needed amount for him even if he would.

So it's Davies for me. Which probably means he'll be dogshite.

This has been going on for weeks now, but I'm still yet to hear an advance on this bloke. Of the credible links, ie not ones like Schumacher and that Barca guy, this still seems to be our best bet.

Eustace now 2/1 with Skybet.
Can't see us paying someone's contract again.

Report in Scottish press he may be offered assistant job at Spurs

https://www.coachesvoice.com/cv/chris-davies-interview-liverpool-leicester-celtic-swansea/

Good read on him. Sounds like he would be a great fit.

Heard last night that he’s our next coach with Ryland Morgans one of his coaching staff.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back