• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Chris Davies move off

Shaun Maloney, Megan Rapinoe, Nathan Jones, O’Leary.

TerryPHELAN said:
I’m with you there. If it’s him, then that tells you what these leaches in charge of our club, think of its fanbase.
I’m seriously considering giving up my season ticket for the first time in 37 years.
Some others might think that as a club, they’d be better off without fans like myself, but in the 7 or so years since they’ve been here, we’ve got progressively worse and I can’t see things getting any better.

Get all that. Also been a ST holder for over 30 yrs. The enjoyment and enthusiasm is being ebbed away.

So it appears that Sheehan has already been guaranteed a high rank in the coaching set up and Chris Cohen (another of the ex Luton mob) was apparently in the stands at Rotherham.

Is it any wonder Davies can't be bothered when the club already appear to be going over his head before he's even been appointed!?

magicdaps10 said:
Mixed information on him being there, I think it's likely have been turned down prior to today.
If they have put all their eggs into one basket then it really hinders them in a pursuit for someone like Muscat now, he really needs to be the one they go all out for now.

The Maloney link is starting to make sense now, this link frightens the life out of me as much as us going for Nathan Jones.

It needs a big effort from the board now, we all know how this is likely to go but considering their absolute mess of the last appointment.......going for Maloney or Jones is likely to knock the football club as a whole.
They need to pull something big out here.

Didn't someone on here report that players were really impressed with candidates etc?

How the f does that translate to Shaun fucking Maloney!!!

Who can blame him? He can make a long and lucrative career as a number 2 whereas being a number 1 can be career limiting.

Coleman and Watson need dogs abuse if it's jknes or maloney.

I won't watch a game with either in charge

eteb said:
Didn't someone on here report that players were really impressed with candidates etc?

How the f does that translate to Shaun f*****g Maloney!!!

They could be right and time will tell.

All indications are that Sheehan will get the gig with as mentioned above....Chris Cohen coming in to assist.

They might rethink it after reading the responses on social media mind.

magicdaps10 said:
They could be right and time will tell.

All indications are that Sheehan will get the gig with as mentioned above....Chris Cohen coming in to assist.

They might rethink it after reading the responses on social media mind.
Then if we get relegated they deserve every part of it.. cunts

Swanjaxs said:
Most of the millionaire members of this hedge fund would have "taken the hit" on thier investment on us a while ago mate...

I'm not sure the ones who have invested since relegation (Silverstein etc.) or in the last year or so (Morris, Cravatt, Coleman) would fall into that category though. I guess if it does come to it we can hope Nigel Morris decides to increase his minority stake and buy out more shares to become the majority and overall controller of the club.

I honestly thought things would change with Morris/Watson et al.
The fact that we’ve got 7 centre halves and nobody capable of running with a football is probably a red flag to anyone taking their career seriously.

Chief said:
So it appears that Sheehan has already been guaranteed a high rank in the coaching set up and Chris Cohen (another of the ex Luton mob) was apparently in the stands at Rotherham.

Is it any wonder Davies can't be bothered when the club already appear to be going over his head before he's even been appointed!?

This could be a very valid point. Maybe Davies wanted to pick his own coaching team and some other staff but the club aren't willing to accommodate and want their own people to stay in place.

Being forced to work with Sheehan, KOL and some of the others already there doesn't give the coach much flexibility in setting up his own way of doing things with people he trusts.

Anyone expecting a return on investment into Championship football may be interested in this bridge I'm selling.

SwansInTheLake said:
This could be a very valid point. Maybe Davies wanted to pick his own coaching team and some other staff but the club aren't willing to accommodate and want their own people to stay in place.

Being forced to work with Sheehan, KOL and some of the others already there doesn't give the coach much flexibility in setting up his own way of doing things with people he trusts.

Yea. Davies has worked with Rodgers for years, you'd have to presume he'd be looking for staff who want to play that style - which Luton were not known for when Sheehan and Cohen were there.

Hearing that it fell through because of:

a) the club not willing for Davies to bring in his own back room team

b) not allowed the funds in January needed to bring in players to suit Davies style of football.

£8 million absolutely wasted in the Summer

Magic_Michu said:
Hearing that it fell through because of:

a) the club not willing for Davies to bring in his own back room team

b) not allowed the funds in January needed to bring in players to suit Davies style of football.

£8 million absolutely wasted in the Summer

We are in deep trouble as a club

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back