• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Rotherham United | The EFL Championship

What a shame for Hudds to concede with the very last kick of the game.

Birmingham v ‘Udders will be a tasty one in two weeks time.

99% certainty of safety now.
Would take an incredible fluke of results for us to get caught into the relegation places.
Might even be mathematically safe but I haven't worked out the results

So
3 games to go
9 point clear
Hudds need 15 goal turn around on us
Wednesday need 23 goal turn around on us

Does this now mean that we can go on the beach?
Yes, we have 53 points and both Sheff Weds and Huddersfield can still get 53 points but we've got a +22 and +14 goal difference advantage over them respectively. So if we get 1 more point or they both drop 2 more points each, we cannot be caught under any circumstances. I reckon that's as good as done.

Birmingham v ‘Udders will be a tasty one in two weeks time.
this is why we are on the beach. Two can’t catch us and the other 8 aren’t going to! It’s all done and dusted, thank god. I’m not sure I can bear any more “we need to…”

Will he be asked what happened to “this can’t happen again” and “we need to keep that level to the end of the season” shit that was spouted after the Stoke game?

this is why we are on the beach. Two can’t catch us and the other 8 aren’t going to! It’s all done and dusted, thank god. I’m not sure I can bear any more “we need to…”

Will he be asked what happened to “this can’t happen again” and “we need to keep that level to the end of the season” shit that was spouted after the Stoke game?
To be fair the first half was alright, there was a lot of effort but not much product.
The second half we were clearly tired but only made 3 changes

Doesn't change the fact that they are riding an incredible wave at the moment
The gap between League 1 and League 2 isn't that big imo
Ipswich have certainly proved that the gap between L1 & Championship isn't as big as some would have you believe.

So
3 games to go
9 point clear
Hudds need 15 goal turn around on us
Wednesday need 23 goal turn around on us
And the other seven need to win a game or two out of three too. Ffs, it’s done. We are in the position we are used to. Known locally as a Martin.

99% certainty of safety now.
Would take an incredible fluke of results for us to get caught into the relegation places.
Might even be mathematically safe but I haven't worked out the results
Barring a mathematical miracle, both Hudds and SW cannot now catch us.

It's 99.99999999% done. We can now look to next season.

To be fair the first half was alright, there was a lot of effort but not much product.
The second half we were clearly tired but only made 3 changes
I thought we were ok to be fair. I’m just sick of all the bullshit every week.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back