• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Rotherham United | The EFL Championship

Either persist with the crosses and stick our 6'4 striker on, or move Pato inside and get pace in front of him.

There is a black hole of creativity in central midfield at the minute.

Just run through the middle and shoot now and again. Far too predictable at the moment. Rotherham just need to defend the middle and it’s pretty easy to do, especially with high crosses to five foot bloody forwards. It’s so easy for us to have the ball they’ve fallen into the usual rhythm too often. Cullen needed to score really, then their heads would have gone down as they are crap.

Got a great feed, with no commentary, just crowd noise.

Really do need to put these away. It’s reminding me of the Leeds game earlier. Same colours too. We don’t want them scoring in the 80th with their only chance, while we huff and puff all game.

We just need to keep plugging away, probing down the wings, as they tire chances will come. I thought their keeper looked quite good, how about a cheeky bid for him in the summer? Only 25.
£25?

What happened to Newport, at one time I thought they were closing in on a play-off place, currently losing at home which will be their 6th defeat on a trot if it stays that way!
Riddled with injuries… I’m here at Rodney Parade providing tv coverage today.

They’re being well beaten, Jephcott should have scored an underserved equaliser just before the break tho

Bit like the QPR game this.

If you can't win just make sure of the clean sheet. We should not be losing to sides like this.

Good old Jay, tried to get keeper and ball into the goal

I wouldn't object to Yates coming on, if he's on the Bench. We need him to make a nuisance in their box as Cullen isn't physical enough for that.

High cross after high cross and a 6ft bloke on the bench that can actually head the ball. Beyond ridiculous now. He needs to be asked, and hard, not allowed to evade with bullshit. That guy needs a chance. If he’s on the bench he needs to be on the field.

A lot of huff but not too much puff so far, need a bit of quality in the final third.

We're putting all our crosses straight into their keeper's hands.
Stupid challenge from Ollie, get him off for Lowe.

Last edited:

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back