• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Norwich City vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

I've managed to miss all 3 goals due to having to pop out of the room for a few seconds 3 times. Seen every second of this game beside the goals...FFS!

We're gradually being overpowered by a more physical, purposeful team; it's making us lose our focus. Hopefully we can reset in the 2nd half; we certainly have more goals in us if we can get back some control.

I've managed to miss all 3 goals due to having to pop out of the room for a few seconds 3 times. Seen every second of this game beside the goals...FFS!

We're gradually being overpowered by a more physical, purposeful team; it's making us lose our focus. Hopefully we can reset in the 2nd half; we certainly have more goals in us if we can get back some control.
We’re still in it, but they look far more likely as they are just bullying us and are stronger quicker and more incisive. I still fancy us to do something to put a spoke in them.

Edit….On the other hand if we keep giving them space and overloads as we have since half time we could get a real humping.

They realised even before we scored that they can press high as half our side play the game facing backwards.

Five minutes into the 2nd half and we haven't been over the halfway line...

Penalty!
Ronald quickest to react to a block on Cullen's shot.

High down the middle.
Grimes maintains his almost perfect penalty record.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back