• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Millwall FC v Swansea City FC | EFL Championship

What will be the result against Millwall?

• Millwall win

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Swans win

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cadleigh said:
Jack Army were in great form today - and Duff even got a ‘give us a wave’. Was really impressed with Humphreys, he gave the players he marked no space at all. Defence were solid again (I was glad Millwall’s shooting was so poor, but who knows if Rushworth would have ahead their shots covered if they’d been on target - most likely). And wasn’t it great to see Grimes passing forwards (not to mention taking his goal really well). Been waiting for this for a long time. Lowe was excellent too. In fact they all were - felt like it was the first time I’ve seen them all give 100% for this manager. Can’t say I enjoyed the casual way we gave away possession before our first goal, but after that we were flying. Great day out. (For all Millwall’s faults, they do have some of the best beer in the league, which is a bonus.)

Great post and thank you Mr Duff and team for a great performance. Credit where credit is due. We looked better today without Wood.

Yesterday was better, our first consistent 90 min performance of the season both defensively and offensively.

That said, the bar was pretty low and didn't take much clearing. It wasn't spectacular, but it was solid and efficient. The third goal was high quality, our best moment of the season so far.

The biggest positive for me this past week is that we faced the worst side in the division, and then went to one of the toughest grounds you can visit, and we've picked up two wins which give us more confidence. We will need that, because in the coming weeks we have much tougher tests ahead.

Nice to get 2 wins on the bounce with clean sheets and just in time as we go into a spell of 7 games through to the end of October that should tell us a lot more about where we are now and includes the clubs currently 1st, 2nd, 4th and 7th in this division. More than 7 points and I won't be disappointed.

Norwich H - 7th
Argyle A - 13th
Leicester H - 1st
Watford H - 20th
Blackburn A - 18th
Mackems H - 4th
Ipswich A - 2nd

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors