• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

Can't fault the effort today but totally toothless. Put a small bloke up front that has never headed a league goal (?), other than when the ball was a foot off the ground at lego, and have your only attacking option as go wide and cross high. It's totally barmy.

I also find it infuriating when there's a man in clear space and the one with the ball holds it auntil he's marked, passes behind him and we go backwards again.

That said, when we don't think and play it early we are creating some nice patterns, Need to stop going wide every single time. Shoot, you *****.

Are we playing for the 1 point to make us mathematical safe?
Or are we just a poor attacking team?

Bright start, but then it's gradually morphed into the Bristol City game.
Oh I don't think it's that bad. They are looking to do things, they just have no real idea what to do at the sharp end, or just can't do it. At BC I thought they weren't even trying.

Let's hope LW doesn't think Yates is the second half solution
I think Yates's game is lucky bounces in the box, so he might have actually scored from one of those ping pongs. Not that I'm wishing to see him necessarily but he is due a goal and a lucky bounce and we're doing nothing else, and seemingly won't play the big bloke. Lowe has to come on. There is space on the flank and on the edge of the box. For Paterson who has done naff all (that surprised me, he normally only comes to life at contract time. Maybe leave him on for that reason alone).

Thing is, this is what we are now. Unless we get some new players and a new 'philosophy', this is what we will be next year too. Inconsistent, toothless, slow and mid table at best.

Hudds really need to win this. I wonder what they'll do second half.

We're getting careless, probably because we're bored and this is when we give stupid goals away and almost have done as I'm typing this!

First 10 minutes of the second half and you would say for any other team that a goal was coming. It's us though so it wasn't.
Now we look likely to give a goal away.

Vintage "Swansea way" flowing,exciting, attacking football so far, all over hudds and a nailed on win this. Keep up the great work lads. Thrilling stuff.

First 10 minutes of the second half and you would say for any other team that a goal was coming. It's us though so it wasn't.
Now we look likely to give a goal away.
Our concentration has dropped and we're getting careless. If we keep on like this, it'll only end one way.

Swansea City v Millwall

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back