• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

Feed off Huddersfield's anxiety, simple as that, or just not give a feck and roll over, will be interesting to see how this pans out...

Now, I'm sure most of us assume it's going to be this:ROFLMAO:, but it's the hope that kills you. We'll know soon enough.

Get in to them from the off, high press, chase everything down.
It’ll probably quite the opposite. Hudds will chase us down. Not an opinion, just an evidence based observation of our standard performances this season. Leopards and all that.

I’d like us to crush them today, for Sham 😆

Same team again
Well if they are looking to see if Liam Walsh can string a few decent performances together before they think about a new contract they are certainly not going the right way about it. Personally i wouldn't give it a second thought. He simply cannot stay fit long enough to warrant us giving him any sort of new contract. Get rid.

Still slightly traumatized by the Jordan Ayew red card up there. Not sure why it's stuck with me for so long.

I need a hug.

Reading their site, they have no recognised striker on, but 3 on the bench. Weird. Perhaps the plan to hold us and then put on one or more strikers when we're tired????

Wonder if they'll score with no strikers.

We love a high cross these days don't we. If only we had a big bloke that can nut the ball.

and if we lose to a side with Sorba Thomas in it we should die of shame.

Looks like Roberts ankle went there, hope not too bad

Swansea City v Millwall

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back