• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | Ipswich Town v Swansea City | The Official Match Thread | The EFL Championship

What will the result be against Ipswich Town?

• Ipswich win

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Swans win

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jackharris

Staff member
Reaction score
IMG-7537.jpg

IMG-7604.jpg

IMG-7667.jpg

IMG-7666.jpg

IMG-7523.jpg

IMG-7506.jpg

IMG-7487.jpg

IMG-7497.jpg

IMG-7517.jpg

IMG-7530.jpg

IMG-7520.jpg

IMG-7582.jpg

IMG-7541.jpg

Hell of a tough fixture this, particularly since we will be without Patino, and we will be doing fantastically well to come away with a point.

Pegojack said:
Hell of a tough fixture this, particularly since we will be without Patino, and we will be doing fantastically well to come away with a point.

Well, 30 minutes into Saturday's game, I wouldn't have bet anything on us getting a draw as we'd been comfortably second best even before being reduced to 10 men, so who knows? It's going to be a difficult game but we seem to be more resilient of late and I'm sure we will have to be again even if it means using the dreaded 3 at the back with Cabango back in. Who he replaces though is the question with the only likely options being Pato or Cullen leaving Yates even more isolated.

They are on a roll, but they are not all that and will fade into the play offs at best after Christmas. Even Scumbo were two up and should have won but for comedy defending. If we defend properly and go after them, we'll win, no bother. If we let them dictate and come on to us, it will be wave after wave of frenzy and we will lose, no bother.

They aren't Brazil, they aren't even Leicester.

Law of averages says they'll lose (or have a disappointing result - eg draw at home) sooner rather than later. There's no reason why we can't be the team to stop them if we show similar heart to Saturday.

Went there in the 80s and few yrs back in the cup. Total shithouse of a place.
Law of averages tells me they are due a dip...they are away tonight so that be interesting.
Our away form has been good so weather the inevitable storm and who knows.

Just highlighting what’s in the OP.

For those getting a train from London, there is a bus replacement for part of the journey

I hope tonight wasn't their blip, hopefully just the start of it.

Libertarian said:
Just highlighting what’s in the OP.

For those getting a train from London, there is a bus replacement for part of the journey

For anyone wanting to avoid the bus replacement, we are travelling from London to Cambridge and then across to Ipswich.

Patino suspended for this one I take it?

If so then surely Fletcher gets a spot on the bench.

I would hope that last Sat will act as a spring board. Those shocking decisions acted to unify us. 2-1 Swans.

Not sure how many you're bringing over tomorrow but I've traveled from the East side of the UK to Swansea and it's a tough and long road journey, so applaud those who come over and make the same trip. Cardiff play Norwich at the same time, it's kind of strange our two biggest rivals should meet at the same stage of games.

You won't have been keeping track of our games at Portman Road this season but you should know it's been real wild with goals coming in from everywhere, there's been 3 - 2s and 4 - 3s , we score heavy but allow opposition teams a handful themselves. Only Leeds have won against us this season while we haven't lost an away game since back in February of all things.

We're bringing in nearly 30,000 for some games at Portman Road now and tomorrow should see another bumper crowd. It's all to do with new ownership, new manger and complete overhaul of the team. Most of the names and personnel from three years back have been removed from the club. We're almost like a new team since Game Changer and McKenna came on board. 3 years ago we were an embarrassment, the club name was in total disarray but the team now is really on the verge of accomplishing once again.

The referee we had last game was a mess, waved away penalty decisions we should have got and the players swarmed over Rotherham in terms of chances and possession but we only took a point from it. Were seconds away from victory though.

OK ? Hope for a good contest from this. Teams come to Portman Road now and don't expect much but they end up scoring two or three, fortunately we can match that ourselves and often go one better. If you can keep Chaplin, Ladapo , Morsy or Broadhead quiet then Swans will have a chance of taking something from the event.

We are going to invoke the Spirit of Swansea's very own Peter Singh the Rocking Sikh, in order to redress the refereeing catastrophe of last week. Jarnails boy will award us three penalties and send off two Tractor boys.

0_sikhJPG.jpg

Could do with a win today to cheer me up, it's been a gash couple of weeks with an injury and my mum in hospital after a bad fall.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Could do with a win today to cheer me up, it's been a gash couple of weeks with an injury and my mum in hospital after a bad fall.

Hope you both have a speedy recovery!

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back