• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

James McClean again

Of course it is it’s up there with McClean being set up for life working in England.
That makes no sense. Stop digging. McLean isn’t being paid by the U.K. government. The structure of professional football is of no relevance to the constitutional arrangements of the four U.K. nations. Just as the constitutional relationship between the U.K. and the EU was of no relevant to British clubs’ participation in UEFA competitions. They’re different things see.

Well it wasn't quite like that but I certainly have more of an insight than most on here regards the matter in hand.
Glad I didn't disappoint 👍
Possibly. Although I’d wager there are some here who have spent similar amounts of time in Ireland and the north as you. I’ve been there many times for both work and pleasure and dealt with many people from across the divide and never encountered the hostility you say you have. Bit strange really.

Possibly. Although I’d wager there are some here who have spent similar amounts of time in Ireland and the north as you. I’ve been there many times for both work and pleasure and dealt with many people from across the divide and never encountered the hostility you say you have. Bit strange really.
Well that's nice for you.......the text book response I suppose.

Telling James McClean he has no right to be pissed off about 14 ordinary civilians from his home city being murdered by British troops, and that he should get back in his box and shut up about it just because he's lived and worked in Britain most of his life, is one of the most stupid arguments I've ever heard.

It would be like telling a New Yorker who runs a shop in Afghanistan to shut up and stop moaning about 9/11.

Jesus Christ mun. It's not difficult, this stuff.

Telling James McClean he has no right to be pissed off about 14 ordinary civilians from his home city being murdered by British troops, and that he should get back in his box and shut up about it just because he's lived and worked in Britain most of his life, is one of the most stupid arguments I've ever heard.

It would be like telling a New Yorker who runs a shop in Afghanistan to shut up and stop moaning about 9/11.

Jesus Christ mun. It's not difficult, this stuff.
It's over 50yrs ago! Fair enough for not forgiving but it's a different world and mindset to the troubles.......we have learned and the majority moved on for a want of peace.

McLean has been educated to hate and hold a grudge! It's not going help in any shape or form.

These people in the limelight need to take a stance and educate people that we need to build bridges and not create divides after all these years.

It's crazy and even more so a real shame that we have these disruptive people.

It's over 50yrs ago! Fair enough for not forgiving but it's a different world and mindset to the troubles.......we have learned and the majority moved on for a want of peace.

McLean has been educated to hate and hold a grudge! It's not going help in any shape or form.

These people in the limelight need to take a stance and educate people that we need to build bridges and not create divides after all these years.

It's crazy and even more so a real shame that we have these disruptive people.

Great post.

Swansea City v Millwall

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back