• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

James McClean

Muteswan

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Has been diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder.
Might explain a lot of his behaviour.
As a parent of a son with an autism spectrum disorder I can appreciate his difficulties, but I still find McClean a not very pleasant person, to say the least.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65105573

Seems a bit of a knob like many other footballers.

Most of the stick he gets is from daring not to wear a poppy, ironically many of the same people would have loved him if he's made a similar point of not wearing rainbow laces.

There's a lot of McCleans about, but are undiagnosed.. walking around.. especially alcoholics and drug abusers

Skippyjack said:
There's a lot of McCleans about, but are undiagnosed.. walking around.. especially alcoholics and drug abusers

That's one hell of a sentence dear me Mun! :shock:

Niigata Jack said:
That's one hell of a sentence dear me Mun! :shock:

Why, because you perceive it to be insensitive? Thats your perception, maybe you're on the spectrum? Dr's have been diagnosing patients for years from what I said.. I'm not surprised McClean is on the spectrum, are you? Are you shocked that alcoholics and drug abusers may be autistic.. I'm just regurgitating what doctors have been saying for years.. maybe you need a Dr to say something to you and you to nod your head in agreement like the majority on here would do

Well done to him for coming out with it, hopefully he gets the guidance and help that's available.

It most certainly explains his behaviour in the past and hopefully he gets the support that he hasn't previously had to not put himself in the positions he has led himself into before.

Skippyjack said:
Why, because you perceive it to be insensitive? That's your perception, maybe you're on the spectrum? Dr's have been diagnosing patients for years from what I said.. I'm not surprised McClean is on the spectrum, are you? Are you shocked that alcoholics and drug abusers may be autistic.. I'm just regurgitating what doctors have been saying for years.. maybe you need a Dr to say something to you and you to nod your head in agreement like the majority on here would do

It is insensitive no perceiving about it and its very generalistic as well, I'd imagine that it could be easy to just misdiagnose people with addictions because of the way their my present, but I would be guessing.

As for McClean, I wouldn't have had a clue, as I've no interest in him and I don't like him.

And I'm not on the Spectrum No, are you?! but I know people who are, some have very decent jobs one mate in particular is very intelligent very skilled at his job so much so that he's excelled to a higher level and he himself has a son who is autistic and its very challenging for him and his family

My wife works with autistic kids, its very difficult for all involved particularly for the ones affected and their families.

What is your experience with people with Autism have you got any?

magicdaps10 said:
Well done to him for coming out with it, hopefully he gets the guidance and help that's available.

It most certainly explains his behaviour in the past and hopefully he gets the support that he hasn't previously had to not put himself in the positions he has led himself into before.

Good post Daps.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back