• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

James McClean not happy

Hates England but happily plays in their league to earn a wage most people can only dream of.

The picture of him teaching his child history with a balaclava on thinking it’s funny sums him up as a man.

The Welsh nationalists will be along shortly

PencoedJack said:
Hates England but happily plays in their league to earn a wage most people can only dream of.

The picture of him teaching his child history with a balaclava on thinking it’s funny sums him up as a man.

If i can add my take.

McClean has the brain the size of a pea, and his views do not represent the majority of decent people on both sides of the Irish border.

Swanjaxs said:
PencoedJack said:

If i can add my take.

McClean has the brain the size of a pea, and his views do not represent the majority of decent people on both sides of the Irish border.

I’m well aware that his views are not those of the majority mate.

PencoedJack said:
Swanjaxs said:
PencoedJack said:

If i can add my take.

I’m well aware that his views are not those of the majority mate.
Good for you. Mate.

Cannot stand the fella. If our club ever signed him that would be the end for me personally.

Risc said:
Cannot stand the fella. If our club ever signed him that would be the end for me personally.

He really should be playing the real Irish game of Hurling in County West Meath.

Only his arrogance tops his lack of morality

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back