• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

James McClean again

No I’m not implying that everyone that wants to abolish the monarchy is a Welsh nationalist?
Well your line of questioning was extremely strange and irrelevant then and you should rescind your comment calling people hypocrites

Such people like McLean?
So why mention it? But no I wouldn't want the swans to play in the Welsh league. Now answer my questions. Go on.
When it comes to the independence referendum, the questions will definitely be.

A. Do you want Wales to become an independent nation.
B. Do you want the Welsh professional football teams to play in the league of Wales.

Ffs :ROFLMAO:

Such people like McLean?

When it comes to the independence referendum, the questions will definitely be.

A. Do you want Wales to become an independent nation.
B. Do you want the Welsh professional football teams to play in the league of Wales.

Ffs :ROFLMAO:
Nah that won’t be on the ballot paper at all. lol

I have a very good knowledge of the attitude of such people like McLean.
Like a broken record here so sorry for all who have to read this. My wife is from Donegal, she was brought up just miles from the boarder.......my father in law a garda for many a year on the Republic side of the border.
I have been confronted by these types whilst regularly visiting Ireland in the early and younger days when I first met my wife, the things I have had to put up with and hear because I'm from Wales and being part of the UK is no ones business......all because they have picked up on my accent!

Luckily the vast majority in Ireland see McLean as the trouble making gobshite he is.
It's happened, it can't be changed, majority of people understand it was wrong as we stand here today........if people are still living with that hatred and bitterness today then that is another matter.
All well and good having your beliefs but there are ways about going about things and McLean clearly likes the attention.
I was wondering how long the “my wife us Irish so I’m quite the expert” would take. :ROFLMAO:

If Wales becomes an independent country do you want the Swans to come back and play in Wales and not England?
Go on yes or no?
That’s still the stupidest question anyone ever asks when Welsh independence is raised. Utterly brainless.

I was wondering how long the “my wife us Irish so I’m quite the expert” would take. :ROFLMAO:
Well it wasn't quite like that but I certainly have more of an insight than most on here regards the matter in hand.
Glad I didn't disappoint 👍

Swansea City v Millwall

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back