• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

James McClean again

It's a Maclean song that they've sung since he joined that happens to reference his disdain of the monarchy. Maclean was walking around the pitch around at that time for a promotion lap of honour. Did you think their fans would suddenly start singing a different song instead or something?
Or maybe I'd only have one thought about supporting promotion and nothing else.

Or maybe I'd only have one thought about supporting promotion and nothing else.
I repeat, they were signing a James Maclean song. If we got promoted and Roland Lamah was doing a lap of honour would we not sing his song because it mentions his flat above the spar?

I'd sing along with most songs if football related and one's with humour.

Anything that's not I couldn't care less so wouldn't.

Each to his own.

Might as well leave it there.

I'd sing along with most songs if football related and one's with humour.

Anything that's not I couldn't care less so wouldn't.

Each to his own.

Might as well leave it there.
Answered your own question. It's a footballers song.

Answered your own question. It's a footballers song.
No I said anything not football related.

Anti royalist isn't, even if it's his views and in a song for him

I've made my point. You and others can have differing views, but I won't add anything else as it will be posts for posts sake.

I've made my point. You and others can have differing views, but I won't add anything else as it will be posts for posts sake.
They’re hypocrites Clive,massive ones.

So they shouldn't sing his song when they got promoted because its got a line in it about him not liking the monarchy?

Feel free to not reply if you don't want to.

If Wales becomes an independent country do you want the Swans to come back and play in Wales and not England?
Go on yes or no?
Where does that come into this discussion? Are you trying to imply that everyone that wants to abolish the monarchy is a Welsh nationalist?

So why mention it? But no I wouldn't want the swans to play in the Welsh league. Now answer my questions. Go on.

Swansea City v Millwall

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back