• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

James McClean again

This bloke doesn't help himself. Can't wait to see this part in their upcoming documentary.

He is just an attention seeking trouble maker.

Thank the lord the boys going over to Germany are just getting on with things rather than throwing things about the past in the Germans faces.

We never have any chance of moving on with these types of idiots acting like neanderthals.

Good on him, someone that has courage in his convictions.
There is having courage in your convictions and there's being a massive dick. This bloke falls into the latter, for me.

Thank the lord the boys going over to Germany are just getting on with things rather than throwing things about the past in the Germans faces.

We never have any chance of moving on with these types of idiots acting like neanderthals.
Who are 'the boys going over to Germany'?

Agreed. Funny how people loved it when the likes of Tate and Trundle join in with the anti-Cardiff songs, then clutch their pearls when McLean joins in with a song about hating the monarchy.
Football fans in being massive snowflakes shocker.

He has point of view that’s all. Until you’ve experienced what other people have you can’t see it from their side.

He has point of view that’s all. Until you’ve experienced what other people have you can’t see it from their side.
I have a very good knowledge of the attitude of such people like McLean.
Like a broken record here so sorry for all who have to read this. My wife is from Donegal, she was brought up just miles from the boarder.......my father in law a garda for many a year on the Republic side of the border.
I have been confronted by these types whilst regularly visiting Ireland in the early and younger days when I first met my wife, the things I have had to put up with and hear because I'm from Wales and being part of the UK is no ones business......all because they have picked up on my accent!

Luckily the vast majority in Ireland see McLean as the trouble making gobshite he is.
It's happened, it can't be changed, majority of people understand it was wrong as we stand here today........if people are still living with that hatred and bitterness today then that is another matter.
All well and good having your beliefs but there are ways about going about things and McLean clearly likes the attention.

Like a broken record here so sorry for all who have to read this. My wife is from Donegal, she was brought up just miles from the boarder.......my father in law a garda for many a year on the Republic side of the border.
I have been confronted by these types whilst regularly visiting Ireland in the early and younger days when I first met my wife, the things I have had to put up with and hear because I'm from Wales and being part of the UK is no ones business......all because they have picked up on my accent!

Luckily the vast majority in Ireland see McLean as the trouble making gobshite he is.
It's happened, it can't be changed, majority of people understand it was wrong as we stand here today........if people are still living with that hatred and bitterness today then that is another matter.
All well and good having your beliefs but there are ways about going about things and McLean clearly likes the attention.

They’re not my beliefs but Maclean has become a pantomime villain. It’s okay for everyone to unload on him but it’s not okay for him to have his say.

I find it strange that fans and then MacLean, think about anti royal songs when celebrating their teams promotion.

I find it strange that fans and then MacLean, think about anti royal songs when celebrating their teams promotion.
It's a Maclean song that they've sung since he joined that happens to reference his disdain of the monarchy. Maclean was walking around the pitch around at that time for a promotion lap of honour. Did you think their fans would suddenly start singing a different song instead or something?

Swansea City v Millwall

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back