• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Glamorgan 2024 Season ...

I never realised their spin bowler was Mike Atherton's son.

Nice way to celebrate our 100th first class match against Middlesex by sticking a Glamorgan player on their records board. 😂
Yes that was a shock, I'm guessing Athers has divorced and his son has taken his mother's maiden name or perhaps they never got married 🤔
Lots of records went thanks to the exploits of SNE, brilliant stuff 👏

Glamorgan ain't gonna be bowling any side out anytime soon unless the wicket is a cabbage patch 😂

Glamorgan ain't gonna be bowling any side out anytime soon unless the wicket is a cabbage patch 😂
This wicket is a batsman's paradise, but Neser is a massive loss. Especially as he seems to be turning into a tidy all rounder.

A bit of further useless info 😂. This is the first time since 1978 that Glammy have opened with 2 left arm bowlers, and the first time in their history they've opened with 2 left handed opening batsmen and bowlers..😇

This wicket is a batsman's paradise, but Neser is a massive loss. Especially as he seems to be turning into a tidy all rounder.

A bit of further useless info 😂. This is the first time since 1978 that Glammy have opened with 2 left arm bowlers, and the first time in their history they've opened with 2 left handed opening batsmen and bowlers..😇
I'm guessing Alan Lewis Jones and Hugh Morris 🤔

Ahh just read your post again and Glamorgan obviously didn't have two left handed opening bowlers back in AL and Morris's day 😂

Right Lon you've got me thinking about the bowlers in 78, I'm going for Malcolm Nash as one (not sure if he opened the bowling)...

No way should the opening game of a cricket season be played out like this, no matter how good the wicket is playing, absolute negatively by both sides...

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back