• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Glamorgan Cricket Fans

exiledclaseboy said:
Swanjaxs said:
Terry Alderman?

Nope. Didn’t play. I doubt you’ll get it to be honest I’d almost forgotten this bloke existed and I was obssseed with cricket back then. Still am really. He’s so unknown he’s probably forgotten he exists.

Lawson? Trying to think of bowlers fromback in the day

exiledclaseboy said:
Swanjaxs said:
Terry Alderman?

Nope. Didn’t play. I doubt you’ll get it to be honest I’d almost forgotten this bloke existed and I was obssseed with cricket back then. Still am really. He’s so unknown he’s probably forgotten he exists.

Go on, I'll bloody kick myself 😟

It was Murray Bennett. A veteran of three Test matches during which he took six wickets at 54 and scored 71 runs at 23. He also played eight ODIs in which his record was even worse.

exiledclaseboy said:
It was Murray Bennett. A veteran of three Test matches during which he took six wickets at 54 and scored 71 runs at 23. He also played eight ODIs in which his record was even worse.

Great Uncle of Ryan Bennett

Another little known fact

exiledclaseboy said:

I wouldn't have got that in a million years! Was he a leggie by any chance?

Swanjaxs said:
exiledclaseboy said:

I wouldn't have got that in a million years! Was he a leggie by any chance?

He was a spinner apparently but not a leggie.

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back