• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Middlesbrough vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

Time to reclaim our Saturday afternoons me thinks

It just shows it’s not so much the ability of the squad which is the infuriating thing. If they played to 50% of the level that they raise themselves to for the Cardiff match then we’re going into half time in the lead, no doubt about it.

Get to fuck Fulton. Walking and backwards. Get out of the club.

I’d happily see Wood being sold for a big chunk of money in the summer, the standing still on the ball for 20 minutes whilst players put him under pressure does my head in.

So our win rate is practically now Duff level if we don't win this...
This is absolutely as bad as Duff and has been from the start. Mostly shite with a couple of bright spots. No difference at all despite what some would claim.

I still fancy 1-1 here, but it could be 1-3 and it wouldn’t change my view of where we are placed.

I’d happily see Wood being sold for a big chunk of money in the summer, the standing still on the ball for 20 minutes whilst players put him under pressure does my head in.
Big chunk of money? 🤣

This is absolutely as bad as Duff and has been from the start. Mostly shite with a couple of bright spots. No difference at all despite what some would claim.

I still fancy 1-1 here, but it could be 1-3 and it wouldn’t change my view of where we are placed.
This is truly dire.

For all the criticism of Duffball we are only a good Cardiff performance and result away from where we were then. And he didn't have wingers...

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back