• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Middlesbrough vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

Ronald having a positive impact so far, glad to see him getting the ball.

Shame if we lose Tymon, he's been one of our better and most consistent players since the new year.

Sad to see Tymon go off, but glad to see Abdulai back, looked really promising at the start of the season

I’d like to see Azeem in his natural position instead of Fulton.

Reactions: K23
Has anyone heard Fulton's name in the commentary yet?
Haven’t heard him but noticed his number and him passing backwards and thought fucking hell he’s on the pitch.

Reactions: K23
Shocking to see professional footballers not being able to perform the basics, and that's both sides...

Could drag Yates, Lowe, Pato and Fulton off at half time. Might as well not be playing.

Upgrades needed on Lowe, Yates & Paterson at a minimum in the summer, Paterson decent option as a squad player with experience but can’t see him taking a bit part role.

Could drag Yates, Lowe, Pato and Fulton off at half time. Might as well not be playing.
The main thing about Fulton is that he keeps Patino on the bench. I mean, we wouldn't want someone in there who could actually thread a pass through and get us going would we?

I wonder if Arsenal are right fecked off with us? I would be. Surely the point of a loan is to get game time, not just be part of a a match day squad. He could do that at Arsenal now there's 7 on the bench.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back