• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

XL Bullies

• Thread starter BLAZE
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 103
  • Views: Views 6,191
You have let yourself down with that post, if I got absolutely bladdered and woke up the next day to see I had posted something like that, I would be absolutely gutted and ashamed of myself. Just my tuppence worth Darr, it's highly disrespectful to post about someone's death, and say the words you did.
Ok.

No words...

Owner of dog that killed baby girl now helping send XL Bullies to Scotland

The Cvnt got more feelings for the dogs, that that beautiful little girl that was killed by his dog.

18 weeks in jail, for causing her death is a joke - the sick Cvnt should be put down, not the dogs.

The Cvnt got more feelings for the dogs, that that beautiful little girl that was killed by his dog.

18 weeks in jail, for causing her death is a joke - the sick Cvnt should be put down, not the dogs.
The asshole actually posted this on his Facebook page...

"I hope the officers taking these dogs lose thier kids and see how they like it".

Well, I hope one of his harmless little XL Bullies rips him to pieces and see how he likes it

I can’t understand why someone would want one of these beasts in the first place, but it looks like this attack happened in a block of flats! What on earth is a beast like this doing in a block of flats? These mutts need to be eradicated or kept under proper control and muzzled at all times. Let’s hope the kid is ok.

I can’t understand why someone would want one of these beasts in the first place, but it looks like this attack happened in a block of flats! What on earth is a beast like this doing in a block of flats? These mutts need to be eradicated or kept under proper control and muzzled at all times. Let’s hope the kid is ok.
Cretin's mate, but as sure night follows day some asshole will attempt to breed another hybrid that will satisfy the needs of the typical wannabe gangster/chav community...

Awful, I really don't know what's going on with these dogs these days, last few years that's all I have seen is dog attacks causing either death or serious injury, as an animal lover I hate to say this, but if it all the XL bullys doing these attacks, they need to be destroyed every single one of them, because something is not right.

EDIT: On the subject of dogs, just a heads up for some of the dog owners out there, I saw this today, so this today, so thought I would pass it on, apparently dogs can pick this up, walking in muddy areas?

Last edited:
Personal experience , a nice jog starting at Pontardawe to Clydach is now becoming a watch that next unleashed dog exercise , my ankles and calf get ready for a bite from an out of control animal .

Said owner of this one dog shouted across , being playful innit mate , get back here Tyson now .
Summed it all up .

Personal experience , a nice jog starting at Pontardawe to Clydach is now becoming a watch that next unleashed dog exercise , my ankles and calf get ready for a bite from an out of control animal .

Said owner of this one dog shouted across , being playful innit mate , get back here Tyson now .
Summed it all up .
Don't put up with it mate, I am knocking on a bit, but I would have performed a karate kick straight to that dog owners head, no problemo.

Awful, I really don't know what's going on with these dogs these days, last few years that's all I have seen is dog attacks causing either death or serious injury, as an animal lover I hate to say this, but if it all the XL bullys doing these attacks, they need to be destroyed every single one of them, because something is not right.

EDIT: On the subject of dogs, just a heads up for some of the dog owners out there, I saw this today, so this today, so thought I would pass it on, apparently dogs can pick this up, walking in muddy areas?

Nasty things-almost certainly a bacterial infection or toxin. Keep a eye on your furry friends paws-especially after walling in muddy woodland

Swansea City v Millwall

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back