• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

XL Bullies

• Thread starter BLAZE
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 103
  • Views: Views 6,471
You put an XL Bully and a Malamute in the same room and you really should be sectioned...

Two dogs including XL Bully seized for being 'dangerously out of control'

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/two-dogs-including-xl-bully-27856268#ICID=Android_WalesOnlineNewsApp_AppShare

In our village a woman obtained two rescue Belgian malinos, kept them in a shed and rarely walked them..... One attacked a neighbour lady who just happened to be walking past with her Labrador, she suffered really nasty deep wounds to her arms trying to defend her neck and face, she ended up in Morriston getting sown back up. The police came and took the offending dog away, only to give it back to the owner a couple of weeks later and both dogs are still there.... Like WTF.

Every potential owner of a dog or an owner of a dog should be required to attend mandatory dog impulse control training, it's not the dogs it's the owners, I see it time after time, these arsholes get a dog and have zero idea what to do with it.

The owner should be held responsible like a driver is in a car. You drive the car, you get done. The dogs done something, you are responsible.

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/nov/04/two-people-suffer-serious-injuries-after-suspected-american-xl-bully-attack

Out-of-control XL bully dog 'bit chunks' out of woman's face

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/out-control-xl-bully-dog-28084357#ICID=Android_WalesOnlineNewsApp_AppShare

Swanjaxs said:
Out-of-control XL bully dog 'bit chunks' out of woman's face

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/out-control-xl-bully-dog-28084357#ICID=Android_WalesOnlineNewsApp_AppShare

Keeping an XL bully in a flat, it’s mental.

Try having a simple easy jog along the canal path where I am and a snappy Jack Russell or Terrier starts snapping at your heels .

Umleashed of course , dickhead of an owners shouts , only trying to be playful mate , innit .
No Mate , I do not want to be bitten by your dog , muzzle it or control an animal capable of causing major injuries .

Dog owners are the responsible people accountable for these attacks in the news , control your lovable friend .

Robbie said:
Try having a simple easy jog along the canal path where I am and a snappy Jack Russell or Terrier starts snapping at your heels .

Umleashed of course , dickhead of an owners shouts , only trying to be playful mate , innit .
No Mate , I do not want to be bitten by your dog , muzzle it or control an animal capable of causing major injuries .

Dog owners are the responsible people accountable for these attacks in the news , control your lovable friend .

There are a lot of dog owners who don’t give a toss about what their dog does. Just last week I was having a run along a main road past someone walking their dog, I gave it plenty of room (even moved on to the road to give space), yet the dog jumped over to me (yanking the owner over in the process) bit my shorts and left a huge rip in them. The owner just continues on their walk after that.

Don’t get me started on people leaving dogs off leads. When I’m having long walks up the hills/mountains, there have been countless times where their luvvies have run over to me, barking, jumping up, etc…it’s quite unnerving. I don’t care if you trust your dog, I don’t.

I think it should be illegal to let your dog off a lead in public to be honest, but I know that won’t go down well.

MrSwerve said:
There are a lot of dog owners who don’t give a toss about what their dog does. Just last week I was having a run along a main road past someone walking their dog, I gave it plenty of room (even moved on to the road to give space), yet the dog jumped over to me (yanking the owner over in the process) bit my shorts and left a huge rip in them. The owner just continues on their walk after that.

Don’t get me started on people leaving dogs off leads. When I’m having long walks up the hills/mountains, there have been countless times where their luvvies have run over to me, barking, jumping up, etc…it’s quite unnerving. I don’t care if you trust your dog, I don’t.

I think it should be illegal to let your dog off a lead in public to be honest, but I know that won’t go down well.

Totally agree mate, something to be said for muzzling them as well.

They’re fricking dogs have some care for your fellow man.

Since covid they’ve multiplied and the same idiots will be moaning about cost of living. Take some responsibility over your life!

rockinj said:
Totally agree mate, something to be said for muzzling them as well.

They’re fricking dogs have some care for your fellow man.

Since covid they’ve multiplied and the same idiots will be moaning about cost of living. Take some responsibility over your life!

Yep, I certainly wouldn’t be against muzzling them, but I don’t think that would ever pass in our ‘dog loving’ country.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back