• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Reading FC vs Swansea City Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching some dull & uninspiring rubbish this season I can't believe what I've just seen tonight :D

I couldn't resist it.

https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/forest-v-stoke-match-fred-sponsored-by-you-lot-have-put-the-kiss-of-death-on-us.106608/page-23

LeonWasTheDog's said:
I think that’s the craziest Championship finish I’ve ever known. Barnsley stay up thanks to a last minute winner, a win which also denied Brentford automatic promotion.

Luton pull off a shock win to avoid relegation after being in the bottom 3 since December.

And Forest’s collapse was probably one of the largest the league has seen on the last day.

Fk me I need a beer, but I’m out and the pubs are shut.

Without doubt Nathan Jones has done a fantastic job at Luton.

One of those strange and crazy nights in football and I missed the whole facking lot!
I only caught up with the scores without about five minutes to go in the games.

Cooperman said:
One of those strange and crazy nights in football and I missed the whole facking lot!
I only caught up with the scores without about five minutes to go in the games.

We played with width, had we done so all season we'd have been looking at automatic promotion.
Exciting end to the season and more encouraging play but I will always believe too many points were dropped through Cooper being able to get the best from the players.

Where’s Dwight?

Not like him to fail to join in the euphoria. I hope he’s Ok.

benny said:
Pegojack said:
We've got to beat Reading 5-1 and the Forest result stay as it is, then we'll go into 6th on greater goals scored. Easy.

Stoke will get another I reckon, Forest have lost it. You need 4 against 10 men, it’s do able...

Never been so gutted to be right :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members